German Football 2018/2019 Part II

Ducks76

Oct 15, 2017
This wasen t a penalty! We are not playing softball. In PL would never whistle that.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Go back to hockey. It's a textbook penalty everywhere. Guy was beaten easily and threw an arm-push in the back to stop the other guy. No drama at all there.

To understand the play you have to watch it at full speed.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Who cares, that's still a foul. Defender was easily beat, pushed the guy in the back at full speed= clear penalty. I was rooting for Bremen so...

Nowhere in the law it says " if the guy falls easily it negates the foul, nowhere at all.

Ducks76

Oct 15, 2017
Why didn't the referee go to the VAR? TV expert Stefan Kuntz (U21 coach) also asked himself this question

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
They went I think it took like 5 minutes before the penalty. Anyway it was a good call that's all that matters. Watch the play again if you want to blame someone, blame the Bremen defender who got beat so easily.

Ducks76

Oct 15, 2017
No! Even Kovac thought you didn't have to whistle penalty kicks. Now the Bavarians are the strongest team of Germany, there can also sometimes come to difficult situations. If you whistle like that in the future, there will be 100 penalty kicks per matchday.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Oh yeah? What were the other 99 plays like this in the match?

Defender got beat, pushed the guy in the back = clear cut penalty and as it should, denied a great goalscoring chance as well.

I don't care who the teams were I speak as a referee that's all.

Ducks76

Oct 15, 2017
In important or big games, you can't whistle so petty. It's so common in football, but what the hell! And Coman is a diver par excellence.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Kill a man and get nothing, visit your wife in hospital and get suspended.
Yeah, right. First he missed the home game vs. Leipzig without telling anybody he wants to visit his pregnant wife in hospital. He got suspended.
And now he missed his language course. Suspended again.

Of course he is the victim.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
In important or big games, you can't whistle so petty. It's so common in football, but what the hell! And Coman is a diver par excellence.
I am anti-Bayern as any good football fan, but the Bremen player was simply too stupid. Poor defensive play and Coman said "thank you, idiot".

Ducks76

Oct 15, 2017
Look at England! It would never get whistled like that. Yesterday Benett vs Lacazette(Wolves vs Arsenal) was a good example. It is already characteristic that with controversial scenes, always in the doubt for Bayern is whistled.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Look at England! It would never get whistled like that. Yesterday Benett vs Lacazette(Wolves vs Arsenal) was a good example. It is already characteristic that with controversial scenes, always in the doubt for Bayern is whistled.
England is not the standard you should be looking at for reffing. They're horrid.

Reactions: Pouchkine

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
You mean in Hockey. In soccer referees should never stop to do their job. Coman embellished but it didn't matter one bit in this case, the defender was beat easily and pushed the other guy in the back. Easy easy call.

Ducks76

Oct 15, 2017
Now some experts see it differently here in Germany. It's not at all as clear as you claim. You don't have to whistle! That's very controversial. But in case of doubt always for Bayern.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Now some experts see it differently here in Germany. It's not at all as clear as you claim. You don't have to whistle! That's very controversial. But in case of doubt always for Bayern.
You really don't understand anything about the rules of the game.

Media don't like Bayern.

Every referee will tell you that's a penalty. When there's a foul like this in the box and you don't whistle then don't be a referee. This call has ZERO controversy to it.

It's not like hockey where there are different applications for the regular season, the playoffs, the 1st period, the 2nd period, the 3rd period, if the game is close, if it's overtime etc etc etc One sport is a niche sport, the other is #1 worldwide.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Yeah, right. First he missed the home game vs. Leipzig without telling anybody he wants to visit his pregnant wife in hospital. He got suspended.
And now he missed his language course. Suspended again.

Of course he is the victim.

I just think Schalke is looking for scapegoats. I don't doubt that he's become a problem in the dressing room, but that shouldn't be the only basis on which players are treated in a professional environment.

Ducks76

Oct 15, 2017
You really don't understand anything about the rules of the game.

Media don't like Bayern.

Every referee will tell you that's a penalty. When there's a foul like this in the box and you don't whistle then don't be a referee. This call has ZERO controversy to it.

It's not like hockey where there are different applications for the regular season, the playoffs, the 1st period, the 2nd period, the 3rd period, if the game is close, if it's overtime etc etc etc One sport is a niche sport, the other is #1 worldwide.
That s wrong! It is contary. The Media are alignet to Bayern. No i believe the experts more than you.;)Do you understand german? Reading here:DFB räumt ein: Elfmeter-Entscheidung "nicht korrekt"

Last edited:

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
I just think Schalke is looking for scapegoats. I don't doubt that he's become a problem in the dressing room, but that shouldn't be the only basis on which players are treated in a professional environment.
Yes, you are right. But considering the fact that Schalk is crap and MF Huub Stevens is now in charge you ( as a football pro) don't act like this. You at least inform someone that your wife isn't doing well and everybody would understand it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad