News Article: Geoff Molson re-affirms confidence in Marc Bergevin, will not hire a president of hockey operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Ah yes another Molson interview turning into shit. What a pleasant surprise. wait not. Why hire a President of Hockey operation when he think he does a good job by himself. Let's keep the guy that wiped our team 4 years in the last 5 and can't even put a playoff team in Laval for like 7 of the last 8 years.

Also just went on rds for fun to read the comments. Bunch of sheeps and bergevin lovers. ''He learned , he now has experience''.

Can't wait to see his new flop to give a long ass deal to Tatar Danault Petry and Gallagher and be stuck in the eternal blackhole of shittitude.

I was sure that Bergevin would have been fired before i get my last 2 surgeries.
Now back to isolation , oh wait not , there is no case in my area for the past 3 months.

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
And we'll suck for the next 10 years and I don't care, I still make a shit load of money.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
If Kreider hadn't injured Price, we have a solid chance at the cup that year as well. But yeah, 2 chances at a cup in 27 years...

Awesome how the only way we could pretend as if we were close to something was to play the if game......Yet...how about we play the if game for every other team? Do we win the Cup in 86 if the Oiles do not stupidly lose in 7 against the Flames? Do we win the Cup in 93 if we don't score a record of 10 OT goals? Do we reach the 3rd round in 2014 if Ben Bishop is the goalie instead of the Lindback-Gudlevskis duo?

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Well of course he's not going out publicly saying he's not trusting MB. And it's hard to throw the players under the bus because obviously you should not go out and say your team is garbage. But is not there an elegant way to tell your fans :

"We are extremely sorry about the last few years. The on-ice product was not up to par with Montreal's history of excellence. I know that MB made mistake as a rookie GM, but we feel that this experience made him a better GM and he currently working hard to rectify those mistakes and create a better future for this team."

There, a "transparent" statement that sounds honest to your fans, which highlights reasons why you keep a GM that has no track record of success with your team

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
One doesn't excuse the other, they're both idiots.

A leader is supposed to lead. So MB being an idiot, is not excused, however it is the sole responsibility of the owner. In this case the bigger idiot MB.

Though to be fair, i think his statement today is purely financial. He ain't spending on a president, while he pays himself, and he ain't paying to replace MB. And until the world is back to normal, i understand that, however dont understand why he had to say it .

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
A leader is supposed to lead. So MB being an idiot, is not excused, however it is the sole responsibility of the owner. In this case the bigger idiot MB.

Though to be fair, i think his statement today is purely financial. He ain't spending on a president, while he pays himself, and he ain't paying to replace MB. And until the world is back to normal, i understand that, however dont understand why he had to say it .

They're both leaders. They're both failing at their jobs and responsibilities. Molson is terrible at PR. People would probably respect him more for simply saying giving the current pandemic and how the league might change, everything is a bit on pause for now, like it is in so many different other industries.

Reactions: tazsub3

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Idiot owner.

GAtx7Mh.jpg

GordonGraham

Sep 12, 2009
Perfect example of the blind leading the blind

If (when) the Habs lose to the Pens will you count that as two playoff missed for the same season

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009

Treliving showing a lot of respect. He doesn't even recognize bozovin.

Molson is mistaking respect for supplying entertainment.

If only someone could come close to the genius hockey mind of Treliving to gain his respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad