Geoff Molson - Eh What's Up Doc Edition

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
From now on, I'm gonna call him Getoff as his first name. Ain't a lapsus. That sounds representative.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Those game notes are available digitally on the laptop. Molson made conscious effort to reduce paper. He wants to protect the environment. Hoping us to put papers in the recycling bin. He's proud to do his part. But what about the real issues? We're a joke to him. What a troller...

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Also, a prediction from the Sports Business Journal.

John Ourand of Sports Business Daily predicts NBC and ESPN will get the new TV deal:
Our own sports media prognosticator serves up his best predictions for 2020

NHL Signs With ESPN And NBC

The NHL will split its package between ESPN and NBC in deals that will pay it $600 million, a significant bump from the league’s current annual average value of $200 million. Amazon will make a play for a package of digital rights to live games, but the NHL will decide to tie its digital play to ESPN+ instead.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Do you need any more proof than this to come to conclusion that Molson couldn't care less about what the fans have to say. It's pretty sad to be honest!

I mean I wouldn't care either, the building is always full and the fans haven't the balls to stop going. Little Geoffy would start to care if they boycotted a couple home games and 10k people started showing up.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
All the Molson’s family are the curse and a jinx towards the Montreal Canadiens. Whatever the generation. Ice hockey aren’t for them. They should be banned for ever.

angusyoung

Bersantai
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
How can Molson not inform the season tickets holders of the direction the team envision going forward and not reimburse them. I'd be livid if I was a holder and paying to see what they ice and call that an NHL team.
Dam sure I'd never hop on a plane that was announcing it intends to crash.

Reactions: mariolemieux66

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
Did my part. Now it's your turn. He has to feel the heat.

Screenshot_20200108-015520_Twitter.jpg

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Yeah, damn him, he's always invisible on the ice

I.. agree with you... but I'm not sure if you're being cynical about something I wrote.

That post was to bring awareness that the Montreal Canadiens are royally ****ed in 2.5 years from now when the cap blows up. The team should have gone all in under the current cap, circa Radulov/2016 let alone Price's insane year in 14-15. Now with the new cap the teams around them will sign more RFA's & UFA's while the Habs try to grow internally - to no avail, stagnating as an absolute bottom feeder.

Reactions: mariolemieux66

angusyoung

Bersantai
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
The other day me and a buddy were having a few cold ones and we detected an extremely foul,putrid,disgusting odor and thought we stepped in some dog shit or something,turned out it was the beer! molson x product,guess all products stink.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
How can Molson not inform the season tickets holders of the direction the team envision going forward and not reimburse them. I'd be livid if I was a holder and paying to see what they ice and call that an NHL team.
Dam sure I'd never hop on a plane that was announcing it intends to crash.

Molson needs to explain why he's rebuilding. Once the season tickets holders understand what he's doing, they'll support and enjoy, there is much joy in growth.

Reactions: CrAzYNiNe

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I.. agree with you... but I'm not sure if you're being cynical about something I wrote.

That post was to bring awareness that the Montreal Canadiens are royally ****ed in 2.5 years from now when the cap blows up. The team should have gone all in under the current cap, circa Radulov/2016 let alone Price's insane year in 14-15. Now with the new cap the teams around them will sign more RFA's & UFA's while the Habs try to grow internally - to no avail, stagnating as an absolute bottom feeder.

What do you actually mean by the cap will blow up?

And i was being facetious about the great player we had in Cap Space over the last 3 seasons

Dingle

summer is gone
Nov 22, 2019
Molson is also the President. He has little attachment to the beer company. It makes his involvement wit the team more full time. As such, he gets involved in decisions. Making him , a part GM..So the plan, is partially his. And so, yes, he will believe in it. He will believe it will work and so, No. He has no intention of firing Berg.

2 GMs have been fired in Canada the last 5 years, both in Edmonton. Even though all 7 teams have had a ton of ups and downs. 12 in the states.

MB is not going anywhere

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad