OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) Pt. 2 - Read OP before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Or just check for updates. If that fails maybe a plug in/add on is wonky. Disable those. Failing that, maybe a clean profile or cache clearing.

Browser issues can be tricky.

Yeah clear your cache and temp internet files. If that doesn’t work try using the developer tools in the browser to see if that gives you any insight into what the issue may be.

Reactions: ovikovy817

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Think we should move the golf chatter out of the OT channel since there seem to be a lot of golf fans here. Any objections to moving the conversation to the Nats/Wiz/other etc sports channel?

Edit: I've updated the name of the thread to include golf chatter and will move posts from this channel to that one.

Last edited:

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
My younger daughter went back to school two days a week last week and my older one went back today also two days a week. I can’t tell you how happy they are to be back in school. Sure many of their friends are in the other two in person days but just being in class and around their classmates and teachers is so amazingly good for their psyche.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
My youngest went back 2 days a week this week and my oldest goes back on the 22nd. My youngest was very happy to be back. I’ll give that feeling 2 weeks to wear off.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
After spending April and May at home mine went to school Sep 1st and still there. Big relief certainly. Keep fighting guys, it will get better.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
My two have been back full-time in daycare and private Kindergarten since September. Their psyche and development are night and day from the previous 5-6 months. My eldest was struggling to read anything at all this summer and now she is reading chapter books. They’re both sleeping better and less prone to emotional outbursts. We’re very lucky to be in a position to be able to send them to private schools and I hope every family has the opportunity to send their kids back to school full time in the very near future.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
My two have been back full-time in daycare and private Kindergarten since September. Their psyche and development are night and day from the previous 5-6 months. My eldest was struggling to read anything at all this summer and now she is reading chapter books. They’re both sleeping better and less prone to emotional outbursts. We’re very lucky to be in a position to be able to send them to private schools and I hope every family has the opportunity to send their kids back to school full time in the very near future.

we have friends who went private, paid all this money and the school got shut down for months anyway....talk about a crap shoot gone wrong. Lucky indeed it’s worked so well for you. Glad your kids are flourishing.

The value of our teachers and the in-school experience shouldn’t be taken for granted like it has been that’s for sure. This past year, I hope is going to give a different perspective for this generation of kids (and parents) as to the value of actually going to school or being able to send your kids to school. I think it’s going to make most appreciate in-person learning even more. Kids are resilient as hell, but mine has done very well with distance learning, definitely yearns to go back.

Sadly out here in Loudoun I still see regular notifications from the school system about various staff and student positive tests...

Last edited:
Reactions: Calicaps

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Looking at the "Rock" nominees & I've realized two things: 1) I have no idea who these people are. 2) The definition of rock seems to have changed.
Yeah a band like Duran Duran would be considered rock these days.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Meanwhile in Russia

There are funnier videos also, for example this @ 0:40

The owner was found though.

PS: Found short version. Everything about it is just awesome. Especially someone above the bus stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad