OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) Pt. 2 - Read OP before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Saw a report on the news yesterday about a flight with only one passenger.

Only takes a pandemic for the regular common person to roll like a baller having a plane all to themselves...

giphy.gif

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Keto vegan... woof. What can you eat?

Yeah I just gagged trying imagine what she ate. I have no issues with going keto although I am not fully keto. No sugar and restrict myself to 20-50 carbs a day. It’s worked. Lost a lot of weight since I started. Made a world of difference for my back, joints and my mental state. I recommend it.

My only issue with keto creations is when my wife makes something with almond flour. That **** is toxic to me.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
My only issue with keto creations is when my wife makes something with almond flour. That **** is toxic to me.

Wifey tried 30 different ways to make pancakes out of this flour or that, none of them tasted like pancakes at all, most were awful, some were edible only if drowned in syrup.

We did discover that Cauliflower pizza crust is actually decent.... most grocery stores now have a selection of Cauliflower pizzas that are actually not bad at all.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Yeah I just gagged trying imagine what she ate. I have no issues with going keto although I am not fully keto. No sugar and restrict myself to 20-50 carbs a day. It’s worked. Lost a lot of weight since I started. Made a world of difference for my back, joints and my mental state. I recommend it.

Also have done keto before which worked, though I feel there's too much cheese in it. Every meal seems to have cheese since it's high in fat and I can't take that much dairy.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Wifey tried 30 different ways to make pancakes out of this flour or that, none of them tasted like pancakes at all, most were awful, some were edible only if drowned in syrup.

We did discover that Cauliflower pizza crust is actually decent.... most grocery stores now have a selection of Cauliflower pizzas that are actually not bad at all.

Yes the magic flours used has been a challenge. And I ate one “fake” pancake and I told my wife never again. And cauliflower crust is ok but I’ve been surprised how much I like stuff with cauliflower. Crazy. And Quest makes a lot of keto friendly stuff that is tasty.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Also have done keto before which worked, though I feel there's too much cheese in it. Every meal seems to have cheese since it's high in fat and I can't take that much dairy.

Yeah a lot of cheese. I try to cut down on the cheese when I can. My issue is not eating enough veggies. Or not enough fiber to the point I get to the point when I am just on a protein diet. And the havoc that has on my constitution. It’s still worth it though.

I tried the intermittent fasting as well. That’s to much for me. I need to eat.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Yes the magic flours used has been a challenge. And I ate one “fake” pancake and I told my wife never again. And cauliflower crust is ok but I’ve been surprised how much I like stuff with cauliflower. Crazy. And Quest makes a lot of keto friendly stuff that is tasty.

Tasty, maybe as compared to the typical gross keto stuff! Not as compared to a large pepperoni! ;)

Reactions: Jacoby4HOF66

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah a lot of cheese. I try to cut down on the cheese when I can. My issue is not eating enough veggies. Or not enough fiber to the point I get to the point when I am just on a protein diet. And the havoc that has on my constitution. It’s still worth it though.

I take a powdered fiber in every glass of anything I drink, has no flavor. Makes a big difference in keeping the factory running smoothly...I too do not eat enough veggies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

I don't normally do the 24-hour fasts but I do try to only eat between noon and 7:00p. Of course I'm not perfect and even more imperfect in terms of night eating after I've had a few cocktails but eating during small windows makes a big difference, I think.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I take a powdered fiber in every glass of anything I drink, has no flavor. Makes a big difference in keeping the factory running smoothly...I too do not eat enough veggies.

What brand?

Man I feel old asking about fiber supplements.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad