OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) Pt. 2 - Read OP before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
What brand?

Man I feel old asking about fiber supplements.

benefiber or optifiber (Costco). White powder, two scoops in every big 30oz of whatever I’m drinking at the time. I have a yeti with me all day lol...

diverticulitis is the real deal and becoming more common. Lack of fiber is the primary suspect.

Reactions: Jacoby4HOF66

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Bran Flakes with stevia and non-fat milk will keep the play-doh fun factory chuggin along, bros.

Reactions: Jacoby4HOF66

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Bran Flakes with stevia and non-fat milk will keep the play-doh fun factory chuggin along, bros.

not a big breakfast every day guy. Have cereal maybe 2-3 times a month.

it’s not about Just keeping it chugging, it’s keeping it chugging without straining and damaging your insides. Chugging along has never been a problem for me.

Kegger

Apr 23, 2002
Texas
Hey y’all. Been a while...but thought this would be appropriate! ✌️

Attachments

• 9F04915E-6DAC-480C-945D-9ECBA909AD07.jpeg
    9F04915E-6DAC-480C-945D-9ECBA909AD07.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: kicksavedave

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I'm late on the diet subject, but my latest diet has been whiskey.

I have been making more Penicillins than I care to admit. I make my own honey ginger syrup with fresh ginger root, organic honey, and water, and I use squeezed lemon juice as well. Also started making my own homemade jalapeno margaritas with only tequila, fresh lime juice, fresh jalapenos, and a splash of Cointreau (or fresh orange juice but then substituting twice the tequila), and I've convinced myself not only are they both not bad for me but it's actually healthy and low carb :laugh:

Reactions: Devil Dancer

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
I have been making more Penicillins than I care to admit. I make my own honey ginger syrup with fresh ginger root, organic honey, and water, and I use squeezed lemon juice as well. Also started making my own homemade jalapeno margaritas with only tequila, fresh lime juice, fresh jalapenos, and a splash of Cointreau (or fresh orange juice but then substituting twice the tequila), and I've convinced myself not only are they both not bad for me but it's actually healthy and low carb :laugh:
Neat, and then water added for me. I've been totally nerding it out and doing A-B comparisons, tasting notes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->