Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Wings fan sharing.

upload_2020-3-27_17-56-2.png

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Outside of Charlotte, Monroe/Unionville area.

Nice. Always liked Charlotte area. My family lived there when I was very young in the early 70s. Just a couple of years back stayed over night in Charlotte on the way down to Atlanta and got to check out the old house and the city (also dropped in on my companies regional office down there which looks like it isn't too far from Monroe). The terrain/vegetation felt the same as the DC metro area just 5x less dense, heh. The only downside to NC for me, naturally, is the politics though it is changing. My family had to leave Charlotte as it was pretty corrupt back then as well as my dad was a professor at a local college and he got involved in union organizing which really brought some heat. City inspectors dropping by out of the blue siting thousands of dollars of various house repairs, etc..

Almost moved down there when my company opened up that office in the mid-2000s as the housing costs were pretty amazingly low. Could have got a 4 bedroom house 30 minutes from the office for what I paid for my 50 year old condo, heh. I'm staying around the DC area as my dad is still around but at some point probably will make a move to Denver or Minneapolis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad