Providence Bruins General Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX

It really feels like it is a make it or go home contract for Peter. He has shown flashes and Kevin Dean has said that there is a lot to Cehlarik and his game. If he can put the pieces together in a consistent way he can be a good player for the Bruins. This is the year he has to do it- he needs a strong camp and force Cassidy to give him a spot in the lineup. Another year in Providence with lackluster callups will probably spell the end of him.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
It really feels like it is a make it or go home contract for Peter. He has shown flashes and Kevin Dean has said that there is a lot to Cehlarik and his game. If he can put the pieces together in a consistent way he can be a good player for the Bruins. This is the year he has to do it- he needs a strong camp and force Cassidy to give him a spot in the lineup. Another year in Providence with lackluster callups will probably spell the end of him.
Going to be a very competitive camp despite what the fellowship of the miserable say

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
We quickly covered the D last week
Vaakanainen, Zboril, Lauzon, Zech, Breen and Sherman are lefty
Leaving Didier the lone legit Righty
Messner is a Righty but will most likely start wherever our ECHL team is alongside newly signed Alexey Solovyev.
However unlikely Clifton could start in Providence
All this indicates Andersson will play in the Q

Goalies
Easiest position to breakdown
Lagace will be the starter
Vladar and Keyser will battle it out in camp

Left wing
Blidh, Fitzgerald (also right wing),Bjork (also right wing) and Cehlarik who most likely won't make it through waivers, a little thin

Right wing
Senyshyn (who has a 50% chance of making Boston),Steen,newly signed Robert Lantosi and the kid from Brown Tom Marchin, last 2 possible ECHL fillers, some work to be done here

Centers
Carey,Hughes,Frederic, Studnicka, are your starting centers and that's how I'd begin the season 1-4
Koppanen provides depth ,leaving Brendan Woods and Brendan Gaunce to play wing,possibly Sammy Asselin or Scott Conway as well,I have no idea if they can.

JFK is of no help till after April if ever
Shen still undecided
Lauko still undecided but I'm leaning towards Providence
And of course as unlikely as it is the return of Kool man

So based on everything I know my algorithm has spit out a July 8th edition opening night roster for your Providence Bruins...

Fitzgerald Carey Senyshyn
Lauko Hughes Steen
Blidh Frederic Bjork
Woods Studnicka Gaunce
Vaakanainen Lauzon
Zboril Didier
Zech Breen
Lagace

Last edited:

Friar85

Dec 16, 2013
Messner is a Righty but will most likely start wherever our ECHL team is alongside newly signed Alexey Solovyev.

Goalies

Left wing
Blidh, Fitzgerald (also right wing),Bjork (also right wing) and Cehlarik who most likely won't make it through waivers, a little thin

Right wing
Senyshyn (who has a 50% chance of making Boston),Steen,newly signed Robert Lantosi and the kid from Brown Tom Marchin, last 2 possible ECHL fillers, some work to be done here

Centers
Carey,Hughes,Frederic, Studnicka, are your starting centers and that's how I'd begin the season 1-4
Koppanen provides depth ,leaving Brendan Woods and Brendan Gaunce to play wing,possibly Sammy Asselin as well,I have no idea if they can.

Shen still undecided

So based on everything I know my algorithm has spit out a July 8th edition opening night roster for your Providence Bruins...

Lauko Hughes Steen
Blidh Frederic Bjork
Woods Studnicka Gaunce
Vaakanainen Lauzon
Zboril Didier
Zech Breen
Lagace
Great breakdown, thanks for doing this. I think Carey might play wing and I think Scott Conway makes the team.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
he has to pass thru waivers so maybe that will be a deterrent if the Bruins want to send him down.

nah, that's a normal wage for a good player at that level. would be more of a deterrent if he signed a 1-way deal.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010

Goalies

Left wing

Right wing

Centers
Koppanen provides depth ,leaving Brendan Woods and Brendan Gaunce to play wing,possibly Sammy Asselin or Scott Conway as well,I have no idea if they can.

Shen still undecided

Lauko Hughes Steen
Blidh Frederic Bjork
Woods Studnicka Gaunce
Vaakanainen Lauzon
Zboril Didier
Zech Breen
Lagace
Does Bjork have to clear waivers yet or have his injuries kept him under the threshold for games played to be eligible? Don't count Gaune out in Boston he would have to clear waivers and I think he was signed for NHL depth. May mean Kuhlman goes down because he doesn't have to clear.

cheg1349

Mar 8, 2006
Cape Cod, MA
Does Bjork have to clear waivers yet or have his injuries kept him under the threshold for games played to be eligible? Don't count Gaune out in Boston he would have to clear waivers and I think he was signed for NHL depth. May mean Kuhlman goes down because he doesn't have to clear.

I believe Bjork is still exempt from waivers to start the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad