Providence Bruins General Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Games coming up are against Bridgeport, @Bridgeport, Utica, Lehigh Valley, @ Springfield and Springfield to finish the year. We need WBS to lose, but sadly they won this morning at Bport. So they are three back.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

Zboril sounds like he has been riding the injured list too often....is it badluck or does he need more work on his body (like JFK)? I noticed he does have narrow shoulders , shaped in a way that may not be durable to take physical punishments along the boards

am I over analyzing this?

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Not saying it doesn't happen but over who?

This off season will be interesting to say the least. The Bruins will have two holes to fill or they re-sign Acciari and Mojo.

There also could be trades and like Sweeney has stated he likes competition and if a younger player comes into camp and wins a job he's not going to hold him back. So that leaves the likes of Nordstrom and Backes(Hopefully) earning their spots over the likes of Studnicka/Hughes/Frederic/JFK/Senyshyn/Lauko or Cehlarik.

So it certainly isn't out of the question that he could win a spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blowfish

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I assume Boston will keep Senyshyn and Frederic till Saturday, Clifton and Kuhlman aren't going anywhere soon,Providence has 3 crucial games this weekend
I'm not sure we have enough healthy bodies

Reactions: rocketdan9

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Zboril sounds like he has been riding the injured list too often....is it badluck or does he need more work on his body (like JFK)? I noticed he does have narrow shoulders , shaped in a way that may not be durable to take physical punishments along the boards

am I over analyzing this?

Of all the d prospects I’d argue he’s been the most durable. Lauzon and he both turned pro in the same year. In that time zboril has played 121 games and lauzon has played in 94. Vaakaninen has played in 30 in his first year.

BruinsNetwork

I assume Boston will keep Senyshyn and Frederic till Saturday, Clifton and Kuhlman aren't going anywhere soon,Providence has 3 crucial games this weekend
I'm not sure we have enough healthy bodies

Gonna be interesting, especially seeing Berglund will be making his AHL debut. I’ll be in Providence tonight and will try to speak with him after the game.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Will be in attendance tonight. It sucks that so many good players will not be in the lineup for various reasons but very excited to see Berglund make his debut. Is Zech in the lineup or is he someone they have been taking out? Hoping to see him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad