Providence Bruins General Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Has it been posted which of the Providence players are still skating in case of injuries for Boston? I remember in the past the Bruins had the black aces, which were the prospects that were practicing with the big team to stay fresh but I haven't seen anything about who's still in the mix.

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Has it been posted which of the Providence players are still skating in case of injuries for Boston? I remember in the past the Bruins had the black aces, which were the prospects that were practicing with the big team to stay fresh but I haven't seen anything about who's still in the mix.
Go to post 471 on page 19 for that info.

Reactions: UConn126

Demon Eyes

Nov 29, 2014
these were the scratches for last nights game

Lee Stempniak, Steven Kampfer, Trent Frederic, Anton Blidh, John Moore, Urho Vaakanainen, Noel Acciari, Jakub Zboril, PaulCarey, Karson Kuhlman, Jeremy Lauzon, Kevan Miller, ZaneMcIntyre, Kyle Keyser, Zach Senyshyn, Jack Studnicka, JordanSzwarz, Peter Cehlarik

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Already being discussed in the Prospects thread, FYI:

Maybe family related
Maybe player choice
Maybe hiding him from waivers
Of course there was the hot rumor he was going to be moved
He had a poor playoff run but otherwise I thought he's getting there
Bummer

Last edited:

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
anyone know what happened with szwarz? based on mark's info, seems like some kind of rift developed,
which is odd for a guy who appeared to be a veteran leader. they'll need to replace him.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
anyone know what happened with szwarz? based on mark's info, seems like some kind of rift developed,
which is odd for a guy who appeared to be a veteran leader. they'll need to replace him.

Probably hinges on what they were offering (or not offering) for next season.

00BW

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 14, 2012
Framingham, MA
Buried in the middle of Matt Porter's recent Globe article is some Providence Bruins news.
Bruins will get an up-close look at draft class this week - The Boston Globe
"The Bruins persuaded their top pick from 2018, Swedish defenseman Axel Andersson (second round, 57th overall), to play in Providence this fall. They hope the same for Russian center Pavel Shen (seventh, 212th).
Bradley said Shen, who put up 11 points in 18 games for Russia’s U-20 international teams last year, could come to North America rather than develop in the KHL full-time.
“We’re working on him to see if he’s going to come over,” Bradley said. “I think we have a chance to get him over to North America.”"

They also signed Steen at the end of last year so he will be added to Providence.
Studnicka finally aged out of the OHL so if he is not a surprise addition to Boston, he will get a look at #1 C in Providence.
Berglund played well in 4 games but it doesn't look like he has a contract yet so EliteProspects has him back in MODO next year.
And Keyser, unless they sign a UFA goalie and he is sent to the ECHL, will be in Pro.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Utica Comets fan here. The Comets just signed a former player of yours in Carter Camper. He put up good numbers for you in his close to 3 year stretch. My question is, "Did he put up those points on the wing or as a center. It appears our braintrust has signed him to play center. Want to clarify that issue. If his points came from the middle it would back up their move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad