GDT: GDT #34 Pittsburgh Penguins vs New York Islanders | December 27th | 7:30 PM | F/L 7-0

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Yea he is toast.

I don't think so. If he didn't get canned after that west coast debacle, he's not getting axed after one, albeit absolutely, horrible game after getting at least a point in how many straight. And even if they hit the skids again, he'll be coach as long as they're in the running for a playoff spot. I'm not saying I agree with that, but that's how I think it'll play out.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Such an embarrassing night.

The only way it could get more embarrassing is Lou/Malkin doing nothing to fix it to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Reactions: scottywiper

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
If Lou doesn’t replace an inept coach after more than enough evidence then why should posters have to change their opinions?

What I expect to happen and what should happen unfortunately won’t overlap.

I understand why you wouldn't want to have to vary the topics one posts about because then you'd have absolutely nothing to talk about.

But why don't you answer the genuine question I posed to you instead? What exactly do you expect to happen after tonight? Not what you want, what you realistically expect.

Reactions: Levi Walking Bear

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
But why don't you answer the genuine question I posed to you instead? What exactly do you expect to happen after tonight? Not what you want, what you realistically expect.
At the very least, I’d like to see some passion from the coach/locker room. Rather than the usual apathy.

Reactions: 12Dog

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1