GDT: 28th DEC, Canada-Germany, 7:00 pm Local time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
1-0

Ladd on a nice feed from Richards. I Think Dawes got the other asist, Belle made it all happen with a long stretch pas from his own end.

Oh, now McArthur has scored, about 15 seconds apart. Defelection on a Phaneuf point shot.

2-0

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
I like Pierre but he keeps saying 1-4 delay when it is clear that the German's are going with a left wing lock and i've even seen German D man join the rush twice which was not the case two years ago. They just do not have enough for Canada .

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Richards just hurt his leg throwing a hit in the corner, went straight to the bench unable to put any weight on it.

Still on the bench though.

Papa Smurf

Jun 9, 2004
Oshawa, Ontario
MacArthur has got to be the dark horse of Canada, if not the whole tournament.

An amazing period by Canada, lets just hope Richards can jump back into the game.

Hart_House_Ca

Feb 21, 2004
Crossbar said:
How has Rejean Beauchemin looked so far in comparison to Jeff Glass?

Kinda tough since he's had no real pressure.

Looks like this game is going to be a route. How boring and un-entertaining.

Feb 24, 2004
Shots are 25-5.

They should definately run it up. Maybe some of you are unaware, but goal differential is important in this tourney.

Hart_House_Ca

Feb 21, 2004
leafs4thecup said:
Shots are 25-5.

They should definately run it up. Maybe some of you are unaware, but goal differential is important in this tourney.

lol. yeah if you are tied.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Crossbar said:

Fine, really looks in control and plays the puck a ton. He's always out of the net helping the defence. Hasn't got a decent shot on him yet, but he looks very comfortable.

TRask

Dec 8, 2003
Halifax
Crossbar said:

Its really hard to say since he hasent seen alotta shots as expected. But hes really looked comfortable looking, and has been even better then glass at using the no center ice rule to bomb up ice passes up to the German blueline. And thats saying alot cuase Glass was pretty damn good at it too.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
Any word on Colliton's status? This is going to be quite a romp. Canada will probably hold up a little. I'll be happy if there are no more injuries. Colliton, now maybe Richards, this isn't looking good.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Andrew_11 said:
Any word on Colliton's status? This is going to be quite a romp. Canada will probably hold up a little. I'll be happy if there are no more injuries. Colliton, now maybe Richards, this isn't looking good.

Bob McKenzie said Colli's likely out for the tournament.

Ricahrds came back in Period 2 but like Colliton yesterday he got hurt against right away and left.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Is it just me or does Perry kind of suck? He's not doing what he should be doing on his line. Crosby and Bergeron are leaving him in the dust production wise. And every time a play develops and relies on him to finish or to make the last pass it always breaks down.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
6-0

Finally Stewart gets the monkey off his back, barrelling down the wing and making Greiss look like a bantam goalie with an easy shot through the five hole.

Assist to Dawes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad