GDT: 28th DEC, Canada-Germany, 7:00 pm Local time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
I'll say 6-0. The Germans always seem to play Canada very tightly. I suspect that the team will not play its best as a result of overconfidence (playing the team that was killed by the team they destroyed last night). It'll be a boring game, I think, but all teams need to get through this sort of thing.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
6-2 canada, germany hasn't much to lose and canada can rest a bit. it'll be 3 on 3 for around 50min because both teams are playing too hard for the refs. :D

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
7-2 Canada
Bergeron with hat trick, Crosby 1+2, and Getzlaf with a pair of tallies

Hart_House_Ca

Feb 21, 2004
6-2 Canada, almost forgot glass might not be starting.

2 powerplay goals by germany.

Canada will get a 10 penalties for skating too fast.

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
I'll be conservative (well, relatively) and say 4-0 Canada. The Germans can be frustrating, and I think it'll take well into the second before Canada breaks out.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
It will be interesting to see what the Team Canada game plan is and weather or not they will run the score up or not. I am not sure who will start for Canada but I doubt that he will face more than 10 shots all game. Canada is fortunate to have an off day tomorrow where they can get used to playing better teams as it is not easy to go from Germany to Finland in less than 24 hours.

10-0

Crosby (2), Bergeron, Perry, MacCarthur, Barker, Carter (2), Getzlaf, Richards

RoyIsALegend*

Well, each of my predictions have been considerably less than what Canada has won by, so I'll go big this time.

13-0 Canada.

Too many goal-scorers to name.

flip588

Mar 22, 2004
It should be an easy game for the Canadians, let's hope it is.

The only prediction I'm going to make is Mike Richards gets one this game. In my opinion there is no one more deserving. It just has to happen.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
markov` said:
Let's call this game the "Crosby and Bergeron party".
For that to happen they will need to get some icetime.Bergeron got some extra
minutes on the PK and a couple of extra shifts but Crosby's icetime was pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad