GDT: 28th DEC, Canada-Germany, 7:00 pm Local time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
markov` said:
Dawes only have one assist so far I think... too bad since I have him in my pool.

He had two assists, a couple blocked shots and played a good all round game.

Dion Phaneuf, Canada's player of the game with three assists.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
4:30am and i'm just here because i wanted to follow a game where canada bashed my germans...oh well...that's passion for hockey, eh? :)

so good night everyone and congratulations although it's not really necessary. ;)

Leafer4Life

Go Leafs Go!
Oct 4, 2002
Owen Sound,Ontario
www.facebook.com
YAY WAY TO GO CANADA!!!!!!!!! We kicked some butt again!!!!!!!!!!! I got to see most of this game tonight and loved it! :handclap: :handclap: :handclap: I know that we weren't playing a good team, but still, always great to see Canada win!

GO CANADA GO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! :yo:

Bruins4Ever

Sep 12, 2004
Caledonia, Ontario
Let's hope Richards is O.K. We need a guy like him out there. Once again, Bergeron and Crosby dominated, but what really impresses me is how down to earth they are. Not stuck up at all, just really focused, but calm. If they ever teamed up in the NHL, watch out. On another note, Phaneuf played great out there again, Dawes and Stewart came up big, Getzlaf played amazingly well, and Ladd finally played the game I've wanted him to for the whole tourny. The only disappointment was the we couldn't get to the decade mark. :D

MontrealCruiser_83*

Phaneuf :bow:

This kid is a gem... You flames fans are quite the lucky people.

kris

Jan 12, 2003
Calgary via Halifax
If it wasn't for Beachemin, this game wouldn't even be close. Did you see that one stop where he angled his pad perfectly to place the rebound in the corner? BRILLIANT! :bow:

:lol

Feb 24, 2004
kris said:
If it wasn't for Beachemin, this game wouldn't even be close. Did you see that one stop where he angled his pad perfectly to place the rebound in the corner? BRILLIANT! :bow:

:lol

I was extremely disappointed with that play. I remember it exactly and it ticked me off. He already had angled it to the left corner, and then he did again?!?!? If he does that against a better team we're screwed. They're going to know which corner the rebound is going every time. He needs to get his head in the game. ;)

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
MontrealCruiser_83 said:
Phaneuf :bow:

This kid is a gem... You flames fans are quite the lucky people.

Can you imagine this pairing : Phaneuf - Regher (Can you say pain?)

Geez, If I were a flames fan, I'd be drooling

Nobody wanted to play the flames before but now, the road just got a lot tougher

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
At least not double digits ;)

@Zecke
Gawlik looked thin to you?
Last season he was at 90 kilos on only 5'9". He must have losts lots of weight to look thin with that height.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Hackett said:
Can you imagine this pairing : Phaneuf - Regher (Can you say pain?)

Geez, If I were a flames fan, I'd be drooling

Nobody wanted to play the flames before but now, the road just got a lot tougher

Yeah now they just need some forward help for Iginla.

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
zecke26 said:
4:30am and i'm just here because i wanted to follow a game where canada bashed my germans...oh well...that's passion for hockey, eh? :)

so good night everyone and congratulations although it's not really necessary. ;)
I give you credit you are a diehard.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
McDonald19 said:
Yeah now they just need some forward help for Iginla.

I know the team isn't the most offensively talented... but they are still pretty fast.

When I say nobody wants to play them, I'm talking about their sandpaper element... they rarely get outworked or outhit.... tough team to play... I dont think teams (especially softer finesse teams) look forward to playing these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad