Tkachuk - 46 pts in 40 games

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Current stats:

Gaudreau - 55 pts in 40 games
Monahan - 48 pts in 40 games
Tkachuk - 46 pts in 40 games

Doesnt matter. Didn’t you know everyone’s a product of Gaudreau? Also Gaudreau is not that good and he’s too old compared to these younger guys.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Current stats:

Petterson - 39 pts in 36 games
Horvat - 35 pts in 42 games
Boeser - 26 pts in 29 games

This thread is not going to age well for Vancouver fans.

Last edited:

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Current stats:

Petterson - 39 pts in 36 games
Horvat - 35 pts in 42 games
Boeser - 26 pts in 29 games

This thread is not going to age well for Vancouver fans.

Ah, the faster you learn to ignore what other teams fans say about your teams players the better. They don't watch every game like you do, they dont check up, what do they really know.

Dont let others get under your skin. Or you'll become a leafs fan.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
6 points tonight for the Calgary kids playing the Red Wings.
5 points tonight for the Vancouver kids playing the Senators.

That makes Calgary @ 149 points halfway through the season and Vancouver at 100 pts however the Vancouver players have played 107 games whereas the Calgary kids have played 123 games in total.

debil

Sep 23, 2006
Right now flames are better but i really like Petterson - Horvath 1-2C into the future. Canucks are set at centers.

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
I'd like to what Monahans production would be if he wasnt playing with a star linemate and dman and instead was playing with a revolving door of trash 4th line players while taking the most faceoffs and tough matchups

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
I'd like to what Monahans production would be if he wasnt playing with a star linemate and dman and instead was playing with a revolving door of trash 4th line players while taking the most faceoffs and tough matchups

He scored 22 goals as an 18-year-old rookie without Gaudreau and with David Jones and Lee Stempniak as his wingers.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
6 points tonight for the Calgary kids playing the Red Wings.
5 points tonight for the Vancouver kids playing the Senators.

That makes Calgary @ 149 points halfway through the season and Vancouver at 100 pts however the Vancouver players have played 107 games whereas the Calgary kids have played 123 games in total.

Vancouver had 6 points as well. EP(3) + Boeser (2) + Horvat (1).

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Long term I’d want:

Pettersson over Gaudreau

Currently
Gaudreau over Pettersson
Horvat over Monahan
Tkachuk over Boeser

Slight edge to Calgary.

tfu92

Nov 8, 2018
Nucks fan,

Right now:
Gaudreau> pettersson
Monahan=horvat
Tkachuk>boeser

Future:
Gaudreau=pettersson
Monahan<horvat
Tkachuk=boeser

I think both monahan and boeser are overrated right now. Monahan just isnt that skilled for me to consider him elite. Boesers defensive play leaves loads of question marks.

However, both horvat and gaudreau are both underrated. For a 20 game stretch, horvat was literally taking every single d zone faceoff in the 3rd period. He would literally be put on the ice even if its not his line shift just for the faceoff. How he produces at a 70 pt pace while shouldering literally all the d zone responsibilities is insane. As for gaudreau, i think its just amazing he can put up his scoring at his size and how much abuse he takes from opponents.

At the end of the day, itll be the nucks and the flames competing for the pacific. Both cores are absolutely better than the oilers

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Flames right now quite easy

In a few years if petterson continues to improve and get pass Johnny then the Canucks have a chance

I do not see how horvat and boeser get better than Monahan and tkchuk considering the flames pair are at the same age or younger

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
Vancouver can add another player of their choice if we get to add Lindholm to this poll...

WHISTLERNATE

Nov 14, 2017
Flames right now for sure, they are older and more developed, and playing on a team that is built to compete. Canucks are a few years behind as of now. Rerun this poll in 2 years and it may be closer.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Tkachuk vs. Boeser is the hard one for me, because going into the year I would have taken Boeser easily, despite really liking Tkachuk's overall game, as I didn't think Tkachuk had this type of scoring potential, and I'm still not sold that it will continue. But if Tkachuk keeps producing similarly, then it becomes tough to not take the Flames trio.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Tkachuk vs. Boeser is the hard one for me, because going into the year I would have taken Boeser easily, despite really liking Tkachuk's overall game, as I didn't think Tkachuk had this type of scoring potential, and I'm still not sold that it will continue. But if Tkachuk keeps producing similarly, then it becomes tough to not take the Flames trio.

Boeser one dimensional skill is what you should worry about not continuing.

Tkachuk has too many dimensions in his game to just stop working.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Boeser one dimensional skill is what you should worry about not continuing.

Tkachuk has too many dimensions in his game to just stop working.

lol. Thanks for letting me know you're not worth time talking to

Last edited:

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Pettersson=Gaudreau
Boeser=Tkachuck
Horvat=Monahan

It’s extremely close; you could make sound arguments for either side. I’m giving a slight edge to the Canucks as Pettersson will be better than Gaudreau in the future.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Pettersson=Gaudreau
Boeser=Tkachuck
Horvat=Monahan

It’s extremely close; you could make sound arguments for either side. I’m giving a slight edge to the Canucks as Pettersson will be better than Gaudreau in the future.

How is Gaudreau not better than Petterson today? Honest question.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad