GDT: Game XIV Pens vs Jackets: Were going streaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The hell was he thinking? I mean, other than the 7 years at $9.75MM per.
Apparently the Devils were one of multiple teams who offered north of $10 million AAV. He specifically chose to go to Columbus of all places, and took less money to do so. :laugh: I think he was on Chiclets and said he was sitting there and as soon as Columbus called, he told his agent he wanted to go there, and to get it done.

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Apparently the Devils were one of multiple teams who offered north of $10 million AAV. He specifically chose to go to Columbus of all places, and took less money to do so. :laugh: I think he was on Chiclets and said he was sitting there and as soon as Columbus called, he told his agent he wanted to go there, and to get it done.
The Devils would have been a better situation for sure but I don't think Columbus is that far off from contending. Fantilli is a great piece and they have some other top tier prospects.

A few more years and Johnny hockey might get to enjoy playoff hockey again.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The Devils would have been a better situation for sure but I don't think Columbus is that far off from contending. Fantilli is a great piece and they have some other top tier prospects.

A few more years and Johnny hockey might get to enjoy playoff hockey again.
Maybe. He'll probably be like four years into his deal by the time they make any headway toward competing imo. This is year two, and their blueline's still sketch and their goalies are big dookie.

Reactions: Darren McCord

Super Duper

Oct 2, 2014
Toronto
Let's get going Pens.

Rakell is going to break his curse tonight (I definitely haven't said this in multiple game threads before this).

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Graves is terrible at every aspect of hockey. He won't even do the bare minimum which is use his size

Sideline

May 23, 2004
I always say.. 25 games for new players. Graves is leaning towards Jack Johnson level shit right now. He is positionally awful.
Gonchar was complete ass for a whole year and they looked elite, but yeah so far not the best from Graves.

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad