GDT: Game XIV Pens vs Jackets: Were going streaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
This feels like it's gonna be one of those games where we get a million chances but get overzealous on the forecheck and give up easy rush goals against
doesn't feel like that to me, more like killing them, unless Jarry turn into Dr. Jackyll

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
doesn't feel like that to me, more like killing them
Getting a lot of chances but I don't like the number of times I've seen the two man forecheck so far this game. If it continues we're gonna get burned. Already did once

Reactions: Andy99

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
What happened to single forecheck structure we’ve been working on lol
He coaches to his opponents. Thinks the boys can pad stats against an inferior team so he changes the game plan up so they can get their points and he’s thinking he’s keeping morale up.

This team will never establish any sort of identity as long as he is the coach.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
He coaches to his opponents. Thinks the boys can pad stats against an inferior team so he changes the game plan up so they can get their points and he’s thinking he’s keeping morale up.

Agree…

Reactions: canadianguy77

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

not sure what the issue is, they still have two back, only when high pressure they come in bunches...check L1 doing exactly like the last game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad