GDT: Game Three SCF B's vs. Hawks - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilsHughes86

Dance with the Devil
Mar 6, 2007
Laval
No doubt, I gave up on those chicklit sucking ba$t@rds a long time ago. It seem like the rating keep telling he story and major sports markets are ignoring the writing on the wall.

I don't know how you guys in the US do it with ESPN, every time i'm in the States or down south vacationing and ESPN is the only Sports news channel I want to kill myself.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Naoko is so awful at interviews haha. To Chara:

"Uh... could you.. hear the crowd?"

"Well we can hear them yeah but our focus is on the game..."

Also Chara sounds kind of pissed off in general. Probably still angry about the end of that game in the crease haha

Z was pissed off right from the pre game skate when he fell....really pissed.

Shaw is a puke (punching Marchy while he was down). He wil get paid back from that little cheap stuff.

Bergy was so pissed off at the Refs. I don't know what set him off. I haven't read through all of the GDT so it might be in here.

I just love these guys. :D

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Pierre used to piss me off, but I really don't mind him anymore. I actually love his passion and knowledge of the game. Especially at the minor, junior levels. When you listen to him do radio interviews you get an appreciation for his love of the game. I think he is good for hockey... but he does love his Pens.

I don't hate him but he should just wear a Pens jersey.

DevilsHughes86

Dance with the Devil
Mar 6, 2007
Laval

He comes from that organization and won 2 Cups there and learned the game from Bowman. I'm not a hater because of that and understand why he has so much respect for that franchise and Bowman.

I got over that years ago, the guy knows his hockey and that's what I like about him. Most of these old hockey guys have certain feelings towards certain teams so it's cool

howaryuh

Mar 28, 2004
Guelph, Ontario
While the B's have good players, great goalie, I can't help but notice the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
There is a chemistry going on with this team, they play with and for each other, as if there are no individual egos but a team super ego.
The glimpses of them pre game and post game interviews show they are loose, having fun and not overly focussed on themselves. I think Jagr made a comment about not being a part of a team such as this.
It will be interesting to see what the hawks will do this next game, very crucial to their staying in this series. But the B's are playing fantastic hockey, this will be fun!
Two more victories to glory!!!

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Big HF night last night....saw Ference the Finger, TP, and Ladyfan. Good crew. :nod:

We always say this but we really should have a HF B's get together.

Maybe in July at Rookie camp.

I have met quite a few over the years. I feel like I know some here that I have never met.

We have been through so much together ;)

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Sean Penn, the woman beater, who tied Madonna to a chair, held her captive and assaulted her?

I don't see the connection except they both have big noses.

Hugh Jackman with his Wolverine hair, and facial hair is clearly Jagr. But if Jagr played himself it be funny.

Our magical run is def becoming a movie. Let's hope for a happy ending. I can't wait for Wednesday.

Hugh Jackman is Quaider.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I always see you from afar, but can never get down there to meet you.

Next time!

Come down for the pre game skate. Love to meet you !

I often see Kate on the way home (the T). Got a happy hug last night. ;)

Last edited:

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
While the B's have good players, great goalie, I can't help but notice the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
There is a chemistry going on with this team, they play with and for each other, as if there are no individual egos but a team super ego.
The glimpses of them pre game and post game interviews show they are loose, having fun and not overly focussed on themselves. I think Jagr made a comment about not being a part of a team such as this.
It will be interesting to see what the hawks will do this next game, very crucial to their staying in this series. But the B's are playing fantastic hockey, this will be fun!

:) Just 2 more victories.. Oh man this next game is oh so huge!! I am crazy nervous lol. I'm so happy our boys are loose and are having fun playing for the biggest trophy in Professional Sports.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Just in from the game.

If you don't know we sit right next to the B's backup goalie. Before the game Pierre is near the bench. He came over to speak to fans and I asked him who he was cheering for tonight...He said "I don't pick a team or play favorites"...I said..R E A L L Y :sarcasm:..He asked what I meant and I told him it seems like he usually favors any team other than the B's. I guess he was offended...so he said "Prove it"...I said..the Pens ? He was pissed and took off down the tunnel :laugh:

JR was there too. I asked him who he was cheering for...He too said I don't pick sides but then leaned over and said "the B's have this":) I said Pierre doesn't seem to like the B's and JR said he is a big Pens fan. I also asked JR how the guys who call this big games could mess up the player's names so bad...JR said " because they know nothing about hockey"

Pierre was following JR around for awhile so I said to JR that Pierre was trying to hang with the cool guys ;). JR LOL.

I had so much fun tonight. Now I have to try and get some sleep.

I love our team !!! GO B's!

Sweet dreams B's fans :stanley:

JR was pretty funny and had a blast with the kids near us.

What did Lady Fan say to Pierre to piss him off?

Quoted it above for you

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
I can't wait until tomorrow to watch game 4, I am going to my good friends who is a die hard Blackhawks fan.

Also it was his birthday on June 16th, I will have to ask him how a birthday is sandwiched between 2 Bruins wins:laugh:

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.

He did assistant coach them to a cup in 92, so I can understand why he is a Pens fan.

Also on TEAM1040 they are talking about who you would rather have, Subban, Karlsson, Chara, ect.

They went on to say how the Norris is getting away from all around defenseman to offensive defenseman, a big wow from a Vancouver radio station.

In the non goalie category Chara is the most valuable player.

I agree.

Jdrewc

May 26, 2013
Florida

This is what has and will give us the edge in this series. We are a TEAM, not made up of these superstars like Malkin, Crosby, ect. The hawks are a good team with soe great individual effort on parts of the team. We are soooo deep and friends on and off the ice. That speaks volumes about what can be accomplished by that kind of bond. We won the cup in 2011 AND please let it.be...... 2013:yo:

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
Just FYI, I'll have G4 GDT up around 9, 10p tonight.

I'm going to miss the game - will be on the plane returning from a business trip. Really hoping that we will be done earlier in the day to take an earlier flight. Alternatively, a three hour delay would work also. :help:

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can

Thats what happens when you have a team stay together for a while. They grow together.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
I can't really post during games right now because I'm on vacation this week but am able to watch at least. Great game last night. Not nearly as physical but toews took a couple hard hits. Best game of the finals so far for the bs IMO. Got the cup itch and the only cure is two more wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia