GDT: Game Three SCF B's vs. Hawks - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Shaw is a puke (punching Marcgy while he was down). He wil get paid back from that little cheap stuff.
“Stuff happens,†Marchand told CSN New England. “The eye gouge is what I didn’t particularly like, but it’s part of the game. I’ve got a nice little scratch mark on my forehead from the claw marks from the . . . you know . . . kitty cat.â€

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/18/marchand-accuses-kitty-cat-shaw-of-eye-gouging/

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

omgcatw.gif

So ridiculously awesome. Brat, you're a golden God.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Well, as a Habs fan and Bruins being a real rival, I am pissed off, don't worry, so it's going well for me on my board....;)

But then when I start saying how great your team is....well let just say that I have to be quiet about it. Though, others have said it now, and aren't flamed as much as I am.....

I mean, don't get me wrong. I hate seeing you guys win. You are our rivals. But it was soooo predictable as far as I'm concerned that at least, it removes the "surprising" factor out of the equation. Boston real test will happen when Chara retires. We'll see what Hamilton and other moves that the great Chiarelli will be making till then. But until that arrives, Boston are cup contenders, couldn't care less if Horton leaves or not. Would be neat for you to keep Khudobin, Chiarelli needs to convince him that it's better to play 20-25 games for a Cup champion to have another good year of stats to then trade him than to walk and go wherever...If not, Svedberg steps in....and we might not even see the difference. Depth is too great on your team. And all of this without finishing bottom 5 for all those years. Not enough recognition for your management and scouting team in this board.

Anyway, enough of Bruins praising.....too early in the morning....;) But you guys have everything you need to build a dynasty. At one point, your team have what it takes to be the Wings of this era.

Whitesnake ...Have you ever been to a B's game in Boston ? You need to come down and visit. We will make you a B's fan before you know it. ;)

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
You might not be able to stream on an airplane's wifi since it takes up so much bandwith. I wasn't able to use any streaming sites on a Virgin America flight.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Regarding Bergy, late in the game he and Kane were battling for the puck and it went off a stick and over the glass. The ref was going to call delay of game on Bergeron and that's what set him off (correctly, as the replay showed it went off Kane's stick). The officials all huddled and decided it wasn't a delay and the faceoff should be outside the Boston zone.

Funny, Justin Bourne cited that incident in a Backhand Shelf blog post today as an example of Bergeron's sterling reputation influencing the officials. As in "wow, Bergeron NEVER complains, so there must be something to this." (I'd link the post but I'm on my phone.)

Thanks. I have not seen him so angry in a very long time.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Lucic's career playoff line reads:

Games: 81
Goals: 20
Assists: 31
PIMs: 151
Plus/Minus: 39 ( 8th best overall all time, 2nd best left wingers all-time )

Solid.

jstaal

go canes go
Apr 14, 2009
mass
oh boy

Whitesnake ...Have you ever been to a B's game in Boston ? You need to come down and visit. We will make you a B's fan before you know it. ;)
Just stay away from the whackos that have drunk for 8 hours before game, other than that, its all good :) AND dont wear your teams colors unless your in a group, spoken from experience.. not trolling, just trying to help someone..:nod:

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I caught what was probably the eight showing of the G3 recap on NHLN when I got home and they were discussing the brawl, then went to a shot of Chara on the bench awaiting his penalty, and he had the wild crazy eyes going on.

Then fast forward to him buzzing around the West End on a bike, and you just gotta love the dichotomy that is Zdeno Chara.

image_zps2ae69c90.jpg

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

First, you guys will have a pretty hard time with my french accent...Then, I will NEVER become a B's fan. But it would be neat to indeed come and visit and be surrounded by "friendly" enemies during a Habs vs Boston game.

My wife and I have a female friend near Boston who's actually a doctor at Harvard but she resides in South Dartmouth. So at one point, we will visit her and maybe I'll stop by and will indeed try to catch a game in Boston. Been to Boston once when I was really young, used to be in a boy's choir and had the pleasure in sleeping one night in a home of people who also had boys in choirs and were really nice. Don't remember their names but were really nice people. So I might never be a Bruins fan....but I love your city, that's for sure.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I caught what was probably the eight showing of the G3 recap on NHLN when I got home and they were discussing the brawl, then went to a shot of Chara on the bench awaiting his penalty, and he had the wild crazy eyes going on.

Then fast forward to him buzzing around the West End on a bike, and you just gotta love the dichotomy that is Zdeno Chara.

image_zps2ae69c90.jpg

No helmet for Big Z??

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
In no other North American sport would a multi-million dollar superstar athlete ride around the city on a bike wearing a plain white tee, jeans and plain shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad