Votes: 20 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Letang is such a little bitch, I honestly wonder if the brass have balked at his contract demands and he’s all emo and going full Letang with his play. Just bafflingly stupid and uninterested play. Wow it's so bad.

Reactions: canadianguy77

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
They’re not exactly quick anymore, at least relative to the kids in the league now. So if you’re not putting them out there to try and get one the other way, what’s the point? You’re essentially just asking them to block shots and that has disaster written all over it.

I actually think prime Malkin would have been really good at it. His anticipation and reach would have been Lemieux-like on the pk.

but yeah no reason to do it now. Too old, too banged up.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Mears saying we lost “grit” is ZAR… what a f***in moron 🙄
Grits might/might not be the right term for ZAR. But he was physical.13th in the league in hits with 22 just minutes in penalties might not be "sandpaper" grit...but it's grit as in determination.

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Grits might/might not be the right term for ZAR. But he was physical.13th in the league in hits with 22 just minutes in penalties might not be "sandpaper" grit...but it's grit as in determination.

wilsonzar-e1525224132708.jpeg

So much grit!!1!1

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Yeah even if no points tonight, he drew 2 penalties.

Kaps been playing ok, I know he was having some bad puck luck and snake bitten but the pile on was excessive. I understand it because he was brought in to play a top 6 role on Geno's wing and it wasn't working so he was major whipping boy, but all things considered he could have been much worse. The goals weren't going in at all but he was creating, he knew he wasn't playing the way he should be.

If he gets going with a little consistency we are so much better of a team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad