GDT: Game #8: LEAFS vs PENS | Thurs, Oct 18 @ 7 PM EST | Scotiabank Arena | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Twerk is something you do not something you are, sire. ie; "Polak treally twerked that pole"
My bad, I do enjoy coach's posts from time to time and wish HF had an auto-translate upon hover feature, for e.g.

0mIUnGw.png

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Just throw 34 out against 87 and 91 against 71

Roll the bottom 2 lines and let Naz dominate

would prefer to see JT line against Crosby line and Matthews line against Malkin line. Malkin line is susceptible to defensive breakdowns and I would love for Matthews to eat them up alive.

and ofcourse I am expecting Naz to show up and eat lesser competition tonight

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
Babcock continually makes bad and/or odd decisions with the lineup. I wouldn't be so quick there. He has a track record since being here of taking forever to make easy changes that fans have been calling for.
Unfortunately it goes back to his Detroit days. The guy just can't stop himself from falling in love with low-skill, hardworking players who he plays on his top lines. Think Dan Cleary, Brett Lebda, etc.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Here's a crazy thought, is this the best center depth to ever play in a game? Thinking of comparables, nothing quickly come to mind. It's a STUDfest tonight, my word. Very easily 4 hall of fame potential centres tonight.

Yzerman+Federov vs Sakic+Forsberg

Reactions: DarkKnight

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Am I glad Frederik's bezack. He truly one of our saviours and doers (getters). We needs him real hard. Sparks played aaight, but he needs a real food inside of him. Looks a bit shady and honky at times. (Lean). But andersen... damn that man has some muscle and bulk. Mayne he hard. Looks like the calm guy could even fight if needed. But he steady and calm, no need to alarm.

We are crushing these fools real badly tonight! That merkonom team doesn't have a chance against us if they play like they did against van. That 5 on 5... mayne they was like just waiting on powerplays and for the pony to come rescue. That was some weird dirt right there. We are faster and wanting it more. Also our fools like matthews want to show crosby who's the real boss nowadays. He likes to compare his rear end to the other guy's wealth and greed. Don't even underestimate the other guy's greed. We still in it, tavares will want to show his too to the (past good penguins, cup wise). We are the truest and the hardest, still needing josh anderson or boone jenner though. But that's another dirt for another time.

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
How long did it take him to figure out Kapanen was better than Martin?

When your cap payroll is going to be so top heavy, cheap but skilled ELC players will be the key to filling out the rest of the team. Why would they inflate Kaps value when they have a player at +2m that can play in that spot? Same reason people are concerned about his success now with Matthews, before we get him inked to a "3rd liner" valued contract.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
How long did it take him to figure out Kapanen was better than Martin?
Martin played a lot late last year didn’t he? I love you guys, Dermott, Johnsson cracked the lineup too last year on an already very young team. You nitpick here and there and can’t see jack shit in totality. Martin was benched and is gone. Polak gone. Komi didn’t even get back in the playoffs, he stuck with Johnsson. Anyways, doesn’t matter everyone is smarter than one of the best coaches this organization has ever seen. Cue the rest of the masterminds...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad