GDT: Game #8: LEAFS vs PENS | Thurs, Oct 18 @ 7 PM EST | Scotiabank Arena | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodNewfieBoy

We got a guy
Oct 17, 2007
Calgary
Crosby vs Matthews
Malkin vs Tavares
Kessel vs Marner
Letang vs Rielly

Remember before losing to the champs in the playoffs; this is the team that won back to back the years prior and honestly I still think they are better then Washington.

I find it so interesting how similar these teams are built. Basically the exact same model with similar level players.

Pitt won 2 of their recent cups with the model. I hope it bodes well for our future if ya know what I mean.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Kapanen starting to make the Kessel trade look a lot better now, both have 4 G and 4 A this season, Kessel 31 yrs old, Kapanen 22 yrs old.
Maybe Kappy can raise the Cup soon, when we win it all, "Times They Are A Changin."

Reactions: PromisedLand

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
Kapanen starting to make the Kessel trade look a lot better now, both have 4 G and 4 A this season, Kessel 31 yrs old, Kapanen 22 yrs old.
Maybe Kappy can raise the Cup soon, when we win it all, "Times They Are A Changin."
That was the entire point to the trade, the future. The trade was fine. They got ayoung 1st line winger+a top 10 starting goalie.
Kapanen could have been a top 6 player much sooner, but our coach can be idiotic with things like that (Ennis on the top line, LOL).

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
Man, this has been the longest 3 days ever after the crazy 5 games in 8 nights start. I am so ready for puck drop!

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Here's a crazy thought, is this the best center depth to ever play in a game? Thinking of comparables, nothing quickly come to mind. It's a STUDfest tonight, my word. Very easily 4 hall of fame potential centres tonight.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Babcock continually makes bad and/or odd decisions with the lineup. I wouldn't be so quick there. He has a track record since being here of taking forever to make easy changes that fans have been calling for.
I know, look at how long it took this year to replace a Ennis on the top line, or mix up the 3rd line, or decease Hainsey's minutes.

Reactions: CanadasTeam

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Dubas still in Switzerland I guess.

Will be interesting to see if he's back in time for the game tonight. If he's there, I'm sure the broadcast will show him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad