GDT: Game 8| Detroit Red Wings at Colorado Avalanche| October 17, 2013 at 9:00 PM - FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Damnit wish I could be home for this one. Good matchup. Avs undefeated and Wings on the verge of ending it.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
No need to go over to their GDT and post, though, guys. All it does it cause crap and gets you in trouble. They can talk all the smack they want on their board, we can all talk about how horrible they are in here.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
No need to go over to their GDT and post, though, guys. All it does it cause crap and gets you in trouble. They can talk all the smack they want on their board, we can all talk about how horrible they are in here.

God, the Avs suck. I can't stand the fact they're undefeated. They will come back down to the place we call home... Earth.

Detroit Sports*

God, the Avs suck. I can't stand the fact they're undefeated. They will come back down to the place we call home... Earth.

That's what I told them. And a little ''smack'' talk hurts no one. Their weren't any personal shots thrown, just tongue and cheek S**T talking!:yo::yo:

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Excited to watch Duchene, McKinnon and Landeskog. Think the Wings start off strong but end up losing it in the 3rd.

LGRW

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Anyone else think that if the Avs can get a couple good young d-men they could be like the Hawks with that young superstar core?

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Looked just like the Boyle hit the other night.

Can't afford to lose Kronwall, he's been playing like a top pairing D this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad