GDT: Game 8| Detroit Red Wings at Colorado Avalanche| October 17, 2013 at 9:00 PM - FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARCTICCAT24

Sep 7, 2011
Michigan
Why would he try to turn back against the hit? Can't blame Mcleod. Kronwall would've been fine if he kept going. Kronwall has to know who's on the ice.

MBauer

Feb 19, 2012
MI
Well our best D-man gets cheapshot koed by a scrub, Boyle the other day and now Kronwall, similar plays.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Big Rig getting a penalty there is ********, but I understand it.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
I'm not expecting much dicipline from the league on that one.

I don't think McLeod went for his head, Kronwall put himself in a dangerous position when he stopped.

I think the 5 he got is all he'll get as much as it sucks that we lose Kronwall for a while most likely.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
what a gutless piece of ****.....I'm speechless...

did anyone hear the Avalanche announcer..almost as big of a gutless puke as Mcleod.. he was saying that Kronwall had this coming, and was praising Mcleod.. classless

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Great time to turn into the game. :shakehead

Kronner has been playing so well in all zones so far this season - his best start since becoming a top 4 defenseman.

Agree, he's been very impressive so far this year. And I was very critical of him going into this season. Was playing like a legit two-way D.

Sad to see him go.

RedWingsNow*

Why would he try to turn back against the hit? Can't blame Mcleod. Kronwall would've been fine if he kept going. Kronwall has to know who's on the ice.

Looks like Kron spins into the hit... McLeod still has time to hit the breaks.

But my question is -- why does Kronwall turn his back?
My guess is that Kronwall, thinks it's safer to turn his back, expecting not to be hit.
Looks like a precaution with the stretcher.

But it's a scary play nonetheless

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Lashoff looks solid/decent so far.

Problem is his first couple games we all thought he looked good last year too. Then as the season went on he got worse and worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad