GDT: Game 73 | Columbus at Boston | 3/19 7PM -- mod warning post #465

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Our 4th line is a dumpster fire right now. Should we blame it all on dubinsky? He’s fallen off a cliff and is dragging Letestu and Calvert along with him. Those guys are circling the drain too.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Killion old friend. I've never seen you so worked up before. It kind of looks good on you.

.... see.... I never did take your advice.... leave the gun, take the cannoli.... you said..... so tell me wiseguy?.... you think a plate of cannoli is gunna stop a swarm, an infestation of trolls to your teams board?..... maybe theyd like some wine with that? cold beer? some garlic bread? extra parmesan?... take off your shoes, make yourselves at home, g'head n' smoke if you got em.....

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
.... see.... I never did take your advice.... leave the gun, take the cannoli.... you said..... so tell me wiseguy?.... you think a plate of cannoli is gunna stop a swarm, an infestation of trolls to your teams board?..... maybe theyd like some wine with that? cold beer? some garlic bread? extra parmesan?... take off your shoes, make yourselves at home, g'head n' smoke if you got em.....
Oh we've got PLENTY of whine here already ;)

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
BTW…. Someone tell Tortorella that our cannon is a ACW era Napoleon….

Napoleon Bonaparte made it famous during the Napoleonic wars 1800-1815… Our Union and Confederate Armies used it during the ACW.

Doug McClean bought it for $20,000, it's real! …. At the bequest of HF Board fans!!!

True!! I was there.

Reactions: Jaxs

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Joonas’ save percentage is now above .900

It’s a freaking miracle! Wooooo

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Yes, I agree. Anderson could replace Dubinsky. Unless we play the Pens then Dubie gets his old role as Crosby harasser.
I'm going to the last home game vs the Pens.... It might be huge!! I'll buy you a beer EDM... Your Pens will lose!!!

Last edited:

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Missed the game.

I saw the highlights, the Murray passes, and NOW that there's a "Mod warning" on post 456.

I'm gonna go hit the reefer and I'll be back to enjoy the f*** outta these 22 pages.

I might even have something to add. :D

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad