GDT: Game 73 | Columbus at Boston | 3/19 7PM -- mod warning post #465

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
It was up and down...... Took 5 GD goals to win but we did it..... Not playoff hockey but great fun fan hockey...
Was able to catch most of the game, but just checked into this thread and it seems there was quite a commotion lol

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Don't read Devils out of town thread. Or do... if you're still not sodium chlorided enough. :)

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Sat behind 3 jacket fans at the game tonight - total class and a joy to be around. Very knowledgeable and passionate. They kept saying how outplayed the jackets were tonight but a win is a win. Congrats. Korpi looked great. Best of luck - fun team to watch.
Hey, our own players admit that.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Have to keep doing it...
A601607B-8345-4463-8321-39DBE159D520.jpeg

Reactions: Jackets Fan

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario

For those that want to enjoy it again.....I know I did.

Watching that pass from Murray to Milano....a thing of beauty, just unreal vision.
And Panarin's goal illustrates why his hands are one of the finest in CBJ history.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Can't wait to see Rick Nash skate in circles at the Garten tomorrow! Oops, he did that in Boston tonight!!!

hahahaha

Night all, I'll be back for nine....
Actually Rick Nash was out tonight with an UBI, also out Bergeron, Chara, McAvoy, DeBrusk, Backes, Bjork. That’s seven regulars, great showing by the Bruins all things considered.

Reactions: Thrive

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017

Watching that pass from Murray to Milano....a thing of beauty, just unreal vision.
And Panarin's goal illustrates why his hands are one of the finest in CBJ history.
And Vanek tip!

Reactions: goalie311

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
View attachment 105983
That's the current playoff picture in the east. Is there a team on this list that anyone would want to play a best-of-seven against right now, us included? I can't find one.
I think Caps would be easiest matchup, but we really need to get over this Pens thing.
Ideally, the Jackets get 2nd seed and ****sburgh dropping to 3rd. It would be massive to start the series off in our building against them for a change. NWA has been electric in both series’.
I could easily see us going up 2-0 if we get home ice

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137

That goal was pretty, but I think Murray's best play outside of that one was the Jones-like breakout he had where he skated right around two or three players right outta the zone and created a beautiful scoring opportunity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad