Rask
Khudobin

Inactive
Bildh

Injured
Bergeron, Bjork, Chara, DeBrusk, McAvoy

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
Good chance Ryan Donato slides in somewhere for the B's. Finished up his Harvard career Friday night and signed an NHL contract yesterday, all signs point to him suiting up tonight. Also, Backes took a skate to his knee on Saturday and needed 18 stitches, I'm not sure of his status tonight.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Boston is pretty firmly in 2nd in the Atlantic. They won versus Tampa on Saturday. This game should be less important to them. So it'd be ok if they took the night off tonight.

Just saying, Boston.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Bob with Boston in Boston? No way. Just don't get injured please.

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
The Bruins are missing several of their best players. Both of their top pairing defenseman are out (Chara, McAvoy), their best forward (Bergeron), their 2nd line LW (Debrusk) and now Backes. They are now a shell of what they were and a real opportunity for any team to pick up 2 points.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Wonder if Jones plays tonight, or if they rest him another game or two, possibly coming back for the big Florida game on Thursday. Such a different team when he's in the lineup.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
The Bruins are missing several of their best players. Both of their top pairing defenseman are out (Chara, McAvoy), their best forward (Bergeron), their 2nd line LW (Debrusk) and now Backes. They are now a shell of what they were and a real opportunity for any team to pick up 2 points.

Totally doesn't help my confidence level at all. But thanks!

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Good chance Ryan Donato slides in somewhere for the B's. Finished up his Harvard career Friday night and signed an NHL contract yesterday, all signs point to him suiting up tonight. Also, Backes took a skate to his knee on Saturday and needed 18 stitches, I'm not sure of his status tonight.
Out "for a couple of games until nature takes its course", i.e. until no concern of ripping out stitches, it was a bit deeper than originally evaluated at.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
The playoff chase takes a back seat tonight to a more compelling issue; how many times will Rimer mix up Rick Nash and Riley Nash?

And Tuukka Rask.

Since the beginning of the 2015-16 season, Marchand has averaged 1.03 PPG. 226 points in 213 games. That's 6th best in that time frame. His 106 goals are tied for second best. At a $6.125m AAV, he's got one of the best bargain contracts in the NHL.

He's probably the poster child for "love him if he's on your team. Hate him if he's not". I'll admit to not hating him-he's one of my favorite players in the NHL. Perfect combination of skill and grit. And cheapness:laugh:

When the Bruins played here earlier in the season, they were down 3-0 came back tied it and lost in OT. It was clear that they were a very good team. A legit SC contender in my book.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad