GDT: Game 73 | Columbus at Boston | 3/19 7PM -- mod warning post #465

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Anyway..... Somehow the CBJ came back from THREE unanswered Broon goals to win the game in regulation in THEIR house!! That's huge!

Our season goal scoring has been marginal at best yet tonight we scored five to win!

That's the real story!!!

Now beat the Rags for 9....

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
You know, credit where credit is due, I’m a long-standing Korpi doubter but I have to say the last few games I’ve caught that he’s played I’ve thought he’s looked far more composed and sound than I think he has in the past. He may still let in some softies, there may be some flopping still, but I think he looks better and more relaxed than he did earlier on. So well done Korpi.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
NOTICE: This is the COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS BOARD.... if your not a BLUE JACKETS fan,
YOU DONT BELONG HERE.... and best be hightailing before we start to getting get real nasty.
:madfire:
giphy.gif

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
You know, credit where credit is due, I’m a long-standing Korpi doubter but I have to say the last few games I’ve caught that he’s played I’ve thought he’s looked far more composed and sound than I think he has in the past. He may still let in some softies, there may be some flopping still, but I think he looks better and more relaxed than he did earlier on. So well done Korpi.
Yeah, Korpi did great here, i'm convinced Bob would allow more, because it's Bruins and he has a history.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
NOTICE: This is the COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS BOARD.... if your not a BLUE JACKETS fan,
YOU DONT BELONG HERE.... and best be hightailing before we start to getting get real nasty.
:madfire:

Killion old friend. I've never seen you so worked up before. It kind of looks good on you.

Reactions: Killion

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Remember when this team struggled to score 2 goals a game :nod:.

Attachments

• 60B77F7C-CB13-4A2A-85D0-2012764415A7.jpeg
    60B77F7C-CB13-4A2A-85D0-2012764415A7.jpeg
    310.2 KB · Views: 3

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Well done Blue Jacket scoring!!!! We are now +3 goal scoring differential!!! The least of any team close to making the playoffs!

And thank you Thomas Vanek!!! Without you I doubt we would be in contention right now!!!

Last edited:

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
I thought we were in compleat control the entire game. We just kept spotting them goals to keep it interesting.

You gotta give the boston bruins some credit. They played almost good enough to win.

Dude.....the "Fairwhether" fan posts are not going unnoticed.....well done:thumbu::laugh:

Maybe you can pop a few of these off earlier in the game to offset some of negative vibes of CBJWennberg10, Mfrown and others :D

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad