GDT: Game 73 | Columbus at Boston | 3/19 7PM -- mod warning post #465

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
And Boston fans still on here making excuses.....
No excuse at all, they lost move on, safely into a P.O. spot and injured players will, be back, imagine the team they have when that happens. CBJ should be worried they got out played (Torts own words) by a team missing its top pairing d, four top forwards. Bruins are doing very well not worried in the least.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
No excuse at all, they lost move on, safely into a P.O. spot and injured players will, be back, imagine the team they have when that happens. CBJ should be worried they got out played (Torts own words) by a team missing its top pairing d, four top forwards. Bruins are doing very well not worried in the least.

Good. Now please abide by the messages from moderators on previous pages for Bruins fans to stay out of this thread please and thank you.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Reading posts on here stoned is fun af lol

200.gif

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Wow, there was a Pilgrim invasion 'round here. I watched the first period and it was kind of ugly. I'm sure the last two periods were about the same. The CBJ are what the CBJ are. Right now they are scoring a bit more and they actually look like they have a forecheck at times.

The Bruins? Who cares. I'll care about them if we both make it far enough in the playoffs. Until then they are just a middling team excited because they are kind of doing something, kind of like us last season. They've been floating around that mid 90's point total since their big season in 13/14, either squeaking in or missing the playoffs. Would I take 2 SC final appearances in the last decade? Sure. But they've won the same number of Cups we have in the last 20 years. We are both kind of irrelevant.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Wow, there was a Pilgrim invasion 'round here. I watched the first period and it was kind of ugly. I'm sure the last two periods were about the same. The CBJ are what the CBJ are. Right now they are scoring a bit more and they actually look like they have a forecheck at times.

The Bruins? Who cares. I'll care about them if we both make it far enough in the playoffs. Until then they are just a middling team excited because they are kind of doing something, kind of like us last season. They've been floating around that mid 90's point total since their big season in 13/14, either squeaking in or missing the playoffs. Would I take 2 SC final appearances in the last decade? Sure. But they've won the same number of Cups we have in the last 20 years. We are both kind of irrelevant.

1 cup is more than 0 cups tho.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
1 cup is more than 0 cups tho.

Did they win one? I thought they just lost the two...

Oh that's right they actually beat the 'Nucks. Probably the only Cup finals in the last 30 years that I didn't know who won for like a month after.

Good for them... They still don't matter... :p

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
They only won because Dan Hamhuis blew out a hernia in game 1. Changed the entire dynamic of the series, the Canucks' defense corps was terrible without him.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio

Bruins should worry about their goaltending. Backup Korpisalo >>> Rask

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->