GDT: Game 73 | Columbus at Boston | 3/19 7PM -- mod warning post #465

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Whatever, Korpisalo is what he is.... a backup. Enjoy the win, Torts won't play him again if the playoffs are on the line....

We seems obsessed with being jerks to our own players.....

It's nice to get the win streak up to eight, hopefully it's nine after tomorrow.

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
YYYES. I hate the Bruins. Jackets did a good job of just sticking with it despite not playing very well. Lot of bad passes, guys losing the puck, etc., but they fought through it.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
giphy.gif

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Cannot believe they won this game.

I've said it all year long: good teams find a way. Maybe we are on our way to becoming the strong team we all expected.

Keep it up and we'll not only get in, but we'll make some noise in the playoffs.

#cbj

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
3 Stars: Donato, Atkinson, Marchand

Homer choices once again. Who would of guessed it :sarcasm:

Speaking of Donato, it kinda makes me hungry as a mf for some pizza lol

Reactions: VABUCK

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
We have a chance to really shoot a big hole into Florida's chances on Thursday..... Nine would be fine.

Reactions: Jackets Fan
Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
Hey we should be like these guys and go cry in our opponent's threads when we lose. It's a great look.

Ummm no. I think a holding penalty against PLD should have been called.

I also think they could have called several penalties against both teams, especially diving on Marchand instead of the tripping call on PLD in the 1st. Maybe it was a makeup call, I don't know.

This stuff evens out for the most part.

Reactions: borisbadenough

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
We were missing our 1G and 1D. Maybe Boston should consider themselves lucky to have gotten the result they did. Or do only their missing stars count?

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Ummm no. I think a holding penalty against PLD should have been called.

I also think they could have called several penalties against both teams, especially diving on Marchand instead of the tripping call on PLD in the 1st. Maybe it was a makeup call, I don't know.

This stuff evens out for the most part.

I thought there were several missed calls as well. You are correct, seems about even.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Aww look at all of us Comrades sticking together after all the B’s fans came in b**ching
Group hug everyone! We got each other’s backs! I love it!

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
When a guy is known for diving and gets a penalty called on a guy while diving earlier in the game and the refs see it during the break... they aren't going to help you out when it's close like that. That right there might teach him more then the fine will. 2500 means nothing to a millionaire... A loss because you personally will hurt a lot more.

Reactions: Jaxs

Fairwhether

Jan 4, 2018
OF COURSE it was a penalty. It's not like we haven't been screwed hard by the refs this year. Everything evens out over the season. Then again, who's to say we wouldn't have won that game anyway?
I thought we were in compleat control the entire game. We just kept spotting them goals to keep it interesting.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Cannot believe they won this game.

I've said it all year long: good teams find a way. Maybe we are on our way to becoming the strong team we all expected.

Keep it up and we'll not only get in, but we'll make some noise in the playoffs.

#cbj
We’re definitely peaking at the right time. Great as the streak last year was it would have been better in March.

Reactions: Sore Loser

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad