GDT: Game 68: Red Wings at penguins 6:00 pm et 3/17/24 (ESPN+, BSD, NHLN)

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
This is why I’m glad Yzerman didn’t buy at the deadline. This team is not in any position to trade for a rental yet. One or two guys at the deadline weren’t going to turn them into a cup contender.
It wasn't about being a cup contender though whatsoever...

Getting into some playoff games.. the intensity...the atmosphere...would have been huge for Raymond and Seider..

A complete imploding has the complete opposite effect

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
There we go. We won but still played badly. We are allowed to react to a terrible 10 game streak that likely ends our playoff hopes. Your incessant comments to the contrary don’t help.
Gotta be honest, there's a lot of days where I wonder how many dollars are on the checks that @lhsgolf19 gets from Olympia Entertainment. Literally 0 critical posts of anything Wings related.

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
It wasn't about being a cup contender though whatsoever...

Getting into some playoff games.. the intensity...the atmosphere...would have been huge for Raymond and Seider..

A complete imploding has the complete opposite effect
That's why Yzerman brought in all these so-called vets with Cup experience. The leadership is lacking. That's ironic considering Yzerman is arguably the league's best ever leader.

Bob Probert Owns You

Sep 25, 2007
MI
This effort is unacceptable. They can't even complete simple passes. It's like they're an over matched ECHL team out there. f***ing disgraceful. Someone needs to get in a fight to create some energy.

Oh, wait, there is no toughness left on the team.

Reactions: GMR and RedHawkDown

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Can I ask a serious question...which do you think happens collectively more often...

1..people brag when the economy is on fire or
2..complain when the economy is in the gutter

Cause it's the same and it's not trolling..its human nature

I would argue that if anyone's trolling it's the guy taking shots at people being upset about a 7 game losing streak because the team won one game

Reactions: RedHawkDown

Baszie

Apr 29, 2021
Lyon might end this game with his best save percentage in a while. 40 shots already

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Gotta be honest, there's a lot of days where I wonder how many dollars are on the checks that @lhsgolf19 gets from Olympia Entertainment. Literally 0 critical posts of anything Wings related.
Constant over the top b****ing in here is nauseating… when something doesn’t go right in a game doesn’t mean everyone should be canned or we suck etc, people just need to get a grip (I hate losing but my god)

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Constant over the top b****ing in here is nauseating… when something doesn’t go right in a game doesn’t mean everyone should be canned or we suck etc, people just need to get a grip (I hate losing but my god)

Over the top bitching?

For a lot of us following this team is our biggest hobby

They haven’t made the playoffs in a decade and are on a historic collapse

Excuse us for being emotional

Find a new shtick

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Over the top bitching?

whats going on here lol...I'm missing something

I guess someone put me on their ignore list or something, because to me it just looks like you are talking to yourself lol

Reactions: raymond23

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Over the top bitching?

Find a new shtick
Being emotional and irrationally stupid is 2 completely different things my friend

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I wonder if the locker room after games feels like a version of what we're seeing in these forums. Panic, denial, aggression, optimism, anger, blame, etc.

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
whats going on here lol...I'm missing something

I guess someone put me on their ignore list or something, because to me it just looks like you are talking to yourself lol
I finally added the person in question to my ignore list as they literally add nothing to the sub forum.

Edit: In any online discussion with political or business entities involved there is 100% paid astroturfing going on. You just have to figure out who the real posters are.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad