GDT: Game 64: Red Wings at sabres 7:00 pm et 3/12/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Kostin was moved to get rid of his contract for next year. And he was too slow to be a regular physical presence.

Of all the problems with this dumpster-fire team, moving Kostin wasn't one of them.
At least he showed something. The rest of this team other than Chiarot actively avoids contact.

Also we really didn’t need to remove a whopping $2M for next year.

I just can’t comprehend that being the only single move Yzerman would make

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
8j1xe1.gif

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
At least he showed something. The rest of this team other than Chiarot actively avoids contact.

Also we really didn’t need to remove a whopping $2M for next year.

I just can’t comprehend that being the only single move Yzerman would make

the Wings have been outscored 32-10 over the past 6 games

"toughness" is like 10th on their list of problems right now, especially when we're talking about a guy like Kostin who wasn't even playing every night

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Look, I'm full of rage & hate tonight too, but that's way overstating it.

Games like tonight, the last couple minutes should be like 2 enemy patrols meeting each other at night when they know the war's almost over and ignoring each other.

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
I’m going to try not to say anything until tomorrow cause this team angers me

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
This needs to be available on TeePublic / RedBubble.

There are websites that sell custom tee shirts that you can design yourself and upload graphics. I tried Bring your group together with custom t-shirts & more! and it only came out to $30 for a single print (cheaper if you order more), my "patch" only has 6 colors. I have not ordered from this company, just using it as an example. Google search shows over a dozen companies, I picked the first one.

You are welcome to use my patch artwork, but let me know if you plan to do so, and I can clean up the edges a bit. Out of all of my dumpster fire artwork, I like this one the best (hence my avatar).

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
There are websites that sell custom tee shirts that you can design yourself and upload graphics. I tried Bring your group together with custom t-shirts & more! and it only came out to $30 for a single print (cheaper if you order more), my "patch" only has 6 colors. I have not ordered from this company, just using it as an example. Google search shows over a dozen companies, I picked the first one.

You are welcome to use my patch artwork, but let me know if you plan to do so, and I can clean up the edges a bit. Out of all of my dumpster fire artwork, I like this one the best (hence my avatar).
It is pretty awesome.

kook10

Jun 27, 2011

oooh - I should find my old Wings photoshop files and make some tees. I suppose technically you aren't allowed to use logos and likenesses, but really....

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
Every player on this team should be forced to Take the Black.

Don't bring any of these dudes back. They're getting starched every game. Blown out by Arizona and Buffalo? There's no true leaders on this team.
send them all to Gary Roberts' boot camp.

schuelma24

Jul 14, 2023
And 90pts in 68 games is also not very impressive for a 19yo top 10 pick either.

Look at what Dvorsky is doing at 18 for example of someone excelling
Dvorsky literally couldn’t hack it in the SHL. It’s cool he’s scoring a lot on a completely stacked line, but if you’re doing a 1 to 1, Kasper’s a better prospect since he actually you know … stuck in the SHL

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
As a player or coach? Pretty sure the Chief will make whole team pee their pants eitehr way.
I honestly like the idea of getting a no nonsense make the players $hit their pants if they screw up guy behind the bench.

And yeah - I also want a guy who's capable of beating the snot outta anyone on this current roster if they talk $hit back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad