GDT: Game 64: Red Wings at sabres 7:00 pm et 3/12/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (49).png

Screenshot (50).png

Lyon probably in net. Let's Go Boys!

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Boy, their scoring really dropped off this season.

Both teams fail to score, game goes into overtime, and 20 rounds into the SO. Then Larkin comes in from the stands on crutches, and scores the SO winner while wearing a knee brace and street shoes. That is, unless Fester decides to let Lyon participate in the SO. I have more faith in his scoring ability than anyone else on this team.

Reactions: lilidk

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Any word on Ras? I tried googling but didn’t see any update as of this morning just that he’s skating. Looked like a hand injury though so wasn’t sure how helpful that news was.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
New warm up jersey idea:

Wings wear warm up jerseys that have pictures of Keith Primeau (1990), Marcel Dionne(1971), and Joe Murphy(1986) on it. The Red Wings last 3rd, 2nd, and 1st overall draft picks.

Then they go out and destroy the Sabres in the game, who have had two #1 picks in the last 5 years.

Reactions: Stony Curtis

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
the goal should be to outplay Buffalo in the 1st period
I would argue that we could outplay them for three full periods, but still lose. It's happened a few times this year, after all. The only outplaying I'm interested in is the score.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Hey Patrick Kane, we have liked you so far, but since that miss on an open net to tie the game against the Isles, you have disappeared. Really bad time to do that too. We could really use a star presence to step up and produce, with Larks still out.

Back in your home town tonight, perfect time for you to do that. Sooooo why don't you go ahead and do that tonight. Would be greatly appreciated.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
2 weeks this saturday he will be re evaluated? thats really not good news.... sounds like it could be longer term...
I think he meant this Saturday will mark the 2 week mark from when he got injured... and they evaluate if he is good to go as expected

Reactions: jaster
Oct 18, 2006
Ras must be in the lineup tonight as Walman in, Holl out, so they’re not going 7D and no forwards recalled. Unless I’m missing something?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad