GDT: Game 62: Avs @ Preds|2/23 3:30pm MT|Please don't screw this up Grubauer

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The "Fire Bednar" crowd, who showed up after every loss, now that the goalies are actually doing their jobs and stopping that black rubber thing.......

giphy.gif

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
That might have been our best game of the season. Unreal to walk into Nashville and beat them 5 nothing. Grubauer was on god mode. Seriously he was amazing tonight. After he made that save on Ellis I was positive he was getting the shutout. It was one of those days for him.

Nathan needs to be the trigger on the PP been saying it all season. Its nice to have other options but Nathans shot is elite and we dont use it enough on the PP.

I thought everyone played well tonight on D except maybe Ryan Graves. Another bleh showing from him today imo.

The one thing im liking of late is that the guys seem to be playing for each other. In a scrum all our guys are coming in to back each other up and we arent backing down or letting bigger teams push us around

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Hm. Tuned in last 2 mins on a delay watch... Guess Grubs didn't screw it up. Liked the luv 'tween Grubauer and Varlamov at the end.

Hafta watch it now.

Reactions: Avs425

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
The "Fire Bednar" crowd, who showed up after every loss, now that the goalies are actually doing their jobs and stopping that black rubber thing.......

giphy.gif
I still think he's a very limited coach, there better be a more experienced/capable staff in place once this team is ready to contend.

Reactions: cgf

kchan9

Oct 7, 2010
Gotta give credit where credit is due. Great job by Grubauer. Literally had zero confidence in him coming in today and he nailed it. Boys played great against these scumbags. Great W, now let's get the drinks going!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad