Pekka Rinne
Juuse Saros

GDT Music

Reactions: arun and 21

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
After last nights hard fought and very emotional win i expect us to lose this one. At least we should.

I actually want Grubauer to start. We need Varly to stay fresh and this game is a tough one to win anyway. And maybe, just maybe, Grubi can pull off a "Varly" - it's about damn time. :eviltongu

Reactions: McMetal and Tru

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I dont see any scenario where we win this game but I'm also not Doctor Strange so...

I thought there was a rule in the NHL where teams playing on B2B nights had to have the start time for the 2nd game be at least 24 hours after the start time of the first one? So a 730 est start last night meant at least a 730 est for tonight's game?

I must have made that rule up in my head though cause the start time tonight is 530 est. 19 hours between games is brutal and made even worse with the flight time as part of that.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Going to be interesting to see who PK lines up against. You would normally think MacKinnon, but I wonder if the Preds see the Soda line as the Avs top offensive threat.

Reactions: 21

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
I dont see any scenario where we win this game but I'm also not Doctor Strange so...

I thought there was a rule in the NHL where teams playing on B2B nights had to have the start time for the 2nd game be at least 24 hours after the start time of the first one? So a 730 est start last night meant at least a 730 est for tonight's game?

I must have made that rule up in my head though cause the start time tonight is 530 est. 19 hours between games is brutal and made even worse with the flight time as part of that.

I think it's 22 hours between puck drop.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Reactions: nightonthesun

Tru

May 21, 2015
Colorado
After last nights hard fought and very emotional win i expect us to lose this one. At least we should.

I actually want Grubauer to start. We need Varly to stay fresh and this game is a tough one to win anyway. And maybe, just maybe, Grubi can pull off a "Varly" - it's about damn time. :eviltongu

This is a great point of view. I agree.

You can tell that the guys are starting to get pumped for these games, and everyone wants to contribute. Grubi's got to be getting hungry too, so if he can get a couple early saves and build some confidence, I think he could steal this game.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Gojira?!! Cool :) +++

I've seen them live, they are great. The drummer may be my favorit metal drummer, his energy is amazing, it's probably him and Tomas Haake.

Tomas is like an atomic clock, a robot, Maria Duplantier is perhaps more passioned.

Tomas Haake playing some Swedish folk music.

Mario Duplantier

Last edited:

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I know the depth has really been helping to carry the load recently on offense - and that's a good thing, even though it make me a sad panda to see Rantanen and MacK slip down the scoring leaderboard. But this does feel like a game to me where we might need something special from one of our big guns, like a 3 -4 point night game takeover to pull it off. I know that's tough sledding against the Nashville defense but I think when it's best on best, sometimes that brings out the best in your competitive nature. It's a critical game, the guys are tired from a back-and-forth tilt with a rival last night, everybody has been chipping in and we are playing one of the best teams in the league...I would love to see a MacK (or Rantanen) domination game like from earlier in the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad