AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
LOL. Zad with some love.

AdorableLimpChevrotain-size_restricted.gif
giphy (6).gif

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
That might have been our best game of the season. Unreal to walk into Nashville and beat them 5 nothing. Grubauer was on god mode. Seriously he was amazing tonight. After he made that save on Ellis I was positive he was getting the shutout. It was one of those days for him.

Nathan needs to be the trigger on the PP been saying it all season. Its nice to have other options but Nathans shot is elite and we dont use it enough on the PP.

I thought everyone played well tonight on D except maybe Ryan Graves. Another bleh showing from him today imo.

The one thing im liking of late is that the guys seem to be playing for each other. In a scrum all our guys are coming in to back each other up and we arent backing down or letting bigger teams push us around

... for each other. Yup. And Z lays a big smooch on Grubauer during the post game interview. The luv is contagious.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
thanks God that Sakic heard the people on these boards and went after some new goalies on the market, because as we could see on these past few games, Varly is done and Grubauer is clearly a ECHL level goalie. what a waste of a draft pick for him!

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
thanks God that Sakic heard the people on these boards and went after some new goalies on the market, because as we could see on these past few games, Varly is done and Grubauer is clearly a ECHL level goalie. what a waste of a draft pick for him!
Dude, Grubauer had ONE stellar game in the past 2 month. Keep it together please.

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
ah Grubauer is still the whipping boy despite today's game. got it!

just for curiosity, I'd like to know if the majority of these boards still think Kerfoot sucks and should be traded asap too.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
ah Grubauer is still the whipping boy despite today's game. got it!

just for curiosity, I'd like to know if the majority of these boards still think Kerfoot sucks and should be traded asap too.
Grubi had a fairly easy game and Kerfoot was pretty bad most of the game. So - coming from a guy who watches games and not only stats - yes and yes.
Edit: Just to make sure you don't give me Grubi crap... I'm German and I know this goalie much better than you do. He's not an NHL goalie.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Grubi had a fairly easy game and Kerfoot was pretty bad most of the game. So - coming from a guy who watches games and not only stats - yes and yes.
Edit: Just to make sure you don't give me Grubi crap... I'm German and I know this goalie much better than you do. He's not an NHL goalie.
Fairly easy game? I don't care if you're Klingon, that's wrong in any language lol

Reactions: flyfysher

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
We were solid but Nashville should've won. We got lucky. Playoffs are a distant dream for this team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad