Post-Game Talk: GAME 60 - HAIL LINUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRUINS 4 Flames 3 F

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
HIGHWAY ROBBERY! I had great seats and that had to be the highlite of that game.I get 3rd in 4 days and back to back but holy moly that was grand larceny getting any pts let alone 2 pts.I felt guilty walking out the door :laugh::biglaugh:
Saw Foligno get jammed by Zadorov and could not tell if he took a knee to leg or twisted knee it happened so fast .He came off ice there in a world of pain.Tough bastard though he made it across .
Linus Ullmark was the talk of the area I was sitting in.Cannot count how many times I heard a Flames fan praise him.Linus stole that hockey game.
Pastrnak was turning pucks over everywhere but hey Orlov played lights out .Take the 2 pts pray for health and rest on flight home boys.

Back-to-back historic performances by Ullmark. First B's goalie to score a goal and holds record for most saves in a winning effort.

Orlov had a great offensive game. Now is the time to split the 1PP time strictly between he and Lindholm. McAvoy at this moment should be #3 on the PP
point position.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Anyone who loves players looking for big hits should probably watch this 100 times. In today's game, it often takes you out of the play and if I were one of Zadorov's teammates, I'd be pissed at him for costing us the game. Completely unnecessary, low IQ, selfish play.

Hanifin was right behind him tonight. Don't want to see those two on Boston. Hanifin
is an excellent skater and can handle the puck but has very low defensive IQ.
After Ullmark and Orlov, the trio of Vladar, Hanifin & Zadorov were the key contributors to the Boston victory...lol.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Just watched
220DA0B5-F5F7-45CF-8B40-540EB896E25C.jpeg
1E8374A8-3540-457D-80B5-A4B1974B096D.jpeg
A8A41637-0DB6-4C4F-B934-D0A120D73C6A.jpeg

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Back-to-back historic performances by Ullmark. First B's goalie to score a goal and holds record for most saves in a winning effort.

Orlov had a great offensive game. Now is the time to split the 1PP time strictly between he and Lindholm. McAvoy at this moment should be #3 on the PP
point position.
Orlov seems like he lit a bonfire under this team last night...lol

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Orlov seems like he lit a bonfire under this team last night...lol

I love his game. Puts his head down, gets into the zone with speed, and just shoots it on net. See the net? shoot. Don't care. Doesn't need the perfect little pass. I'm putting that on the goalie and I'm making him make a save.

The guy is like an instant top 5 Bruin, it's wild.

I feel like Charlie is going to absorb some of this from him, it's inevitable. Man last night was fun!

Reactions: Lordstanley

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I sadly missed the game but caught the highlights.

Orlov….. wow. Bruins don’t need to roll 4 forwards on the power play anymore I would say.

Bruins do run their PP2 a lot, so I have no issue with 4F. In addition it will guarantee
McAvoy coming out on the ice after its completion if unsuccesfull.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
I love his game. Puts his head down, gets into the zone with speed, and just shoots it on net. See the net? shoot. Don't care. Doesn't need the perfect little pass. I'm putting that on the goalie and I'm making him make a save.

The guy is like an instant top 5 Bruin, it's wild.

I feel like Charlie is going to absorb some of this from him, it's inevitable. Man last night was fun!
For sure .....I feel like he is only going to make this team and everyone around him that much better....another words , you better get the XXXX Off the porch if you want to run this pack....lol

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Watched the first half of the game. It was late and they were getting their asses kicked (despite miraculously still having the lead due to King Linus). Before I dozed off, checked the score and saw they were still getting lit up on the shot clock and were now down a goal. Fully expected to wake up to something like a 7-3 loss.

As has been the case all year, the team almost always wins regardless of how they actually play (which is usually well). It’s a strange feeling but a lot better than frequently playing great and losing which has been a theme in quite a few prior years.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Orlov and 48 et Lindholm were Boston best D. 73 with a huge goal but some scratching head decision....
Lindholm far and away their best dman lately, last night included. Grzelcyk was just okay last night. He was behind the play a few times resulting in scoring opportunities (one for an actual goal against). McAvoy I feel just needs some rest.

Reactions: Mr. Make-Believe

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Hanifin was right behind him tonight. Don't want to see those two on Boston. Hanifin
is an excellent skater and can handle the puck but has very low defensive IQ.
After Ullmark and Orlov, the trio of Vladar, Hanifin & Zadorov were the key contributors to the Boston victory...lol.
Hanifin soooooo thought he scored in OT not long before the Bruins did... pretty sure he even was celebrating lol

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Lindholm far and away their best dman lately, last night included. Grzelcyk was just okay last night. He was behind the play a few times resulting in scoring opportunities (one for an actual goal against). McAvoy I feel just needs some rest.
Mac might be feeling a bit of pressure first Lindholm comes in, and now Orlov who both are playing well especially Lindholm. He sees both added to PPs. He may be gripping the stick a bit too tight

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I'm excited and thinking down the line . Obviously donny isnt gonna let orlov walk . Wondering what is contract and aav would look like. I'm so excited for this guy. His play is unreal. Man at times I felt that was ray bourque out there. I know big shoes but the small sample how can you get excited. Wish he wasn't 31 but 21. So enjoyable to watch him and his becoming a huge foundation piece.
Oh my he looks good out there.

Reactions: The don godfather

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad