Post-Game Talk: GAME 60 - HAIL LINUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRUINS 4 Flames 3 F

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Yeah it needs some love, it's fair to say. It's not without its charm in some ways, but it definitely could use a refresh/upgrade. Given the Edmonton/Calgary rivalry, I'd have to assume that's a priority as Rogers Place leaves it far behind as a venue at present.

Lord Bettman was in the house tonight

Reactions: StonedZboril

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
*runs around the forum high fiving everyone and spends an hour looking up different adjectives to describe this stupid ridiculous crazy team*

20200201_151123.gif

VICTORY COOKIES!!!!

Triple-Chocolate-Cookies-SpendWithPennies-21-500x500.jpg

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
HIGHWAY ROBBERY! I had great seats and that had to be the highlite of that game.I get 3rd in 4 days and back to back but holy moly that was grand larceny getting any pts let alone 2 pts.I felt guilty walking out the door :laugh::biglaugh:
Saw Foligno get jammed by Zadorov and could not tell if he took a knee to leg or twisted knee it happened so fast .He came off ice there in a world of pain.Tough bastard though he made it across .
Linus Ullmark was the talk of the area I was sitting in.Cannot count how many times I heard a Flames fan praise him.Linus stole that hockey game.
Pastrnak was turning pucks over everywhere but hey Orlov played lights out .Take the 2 pts pray for health and rest on flight home boys.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Quietly on the side a guy named pavel keeps racking up points without nobody really noticing.
I don't think there's anything quiet about it.

Granted the team didn't play well these last two games, but Zacha was easily the team's best forward. Like, easily. And both of his goals were absolutely massive.

What a player

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I was in awe when I saw the shots stats this morning, what an amazing season Linus is having. Our boys must have had cement in their skates for this game. I only saw the first and they looked exhausted then. It must be incredibly deflating for both Alberta teams, they brought their best and fell short.

This team is other worldly, they have something going on that is very special.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I had this dream that the Bruins played a game last night and some guy named Scorrlov was pretty good. Then the Bruins got renamed "The Generals" and let every player on the other team plus all the fans come down and take a shot on Ullmark. Then it ended up going into overtime and the Benny Hill theme music started, but the Bruins won with five seconds left.

Weird.

I think I need to lay off the Taco Bell when the Bruins take these road trips.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Anyone who loves players looking for big hits should probably watch this 100 times. In today's game, it often takes you out of the play and if I were one of Zadorov's teammates, I'd be pissed at him for costing us the game. Completely unnecessary, low IQ, selfish play.
still had 2 on 2 down low, but not the time to go for a knockout blow up 3-2

Also why you up so late? :)

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Wow, to see that live wouid be amazing.
I was in the 300 Level first row at the blue line at the brand new Centre Molson

At most, there were 2,000 US fans in the venue. I vividly remember myself screaming 'We got them' in the third period. Richter was in a zone and then at the very end, Gretzy fanned on an open net and the US scored seconds later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad