Post-Game Talk: GAME 60 - HAIL LINUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRUINS 4 Flames 3 F

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
They were running on fumes last night right out of the gate.

They got fortunate with Vladar spotting them a two goal lead.

Ullmark played out of his mind.

They had no business winning, and they still did.
1677680686797.gif

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
And the Boston Bruins have emerged victorious once again.

View attachment 659954

4-0 on a long and grueling road trip. Those games were TOUGH. Missed the Edmonton game due to work, but I took last night off because it was Mrs. 103’s birthday. She watched Monday night and gave me some updates when I had a chance to call her, and she insisted on watching last night. What a finish!

They looked gassed but there was no quit in them, and that game winner was amazing. And what a night by Orlov. Three-point night, plus he introduced himself to a Flames player who thought he was being funny down at the Bruins’ goal line. Loved it.

Hopefully the Bruins can get a little rest and regroup. Well done on the road trip.
Our Bear looks totally exhausted and wants to hibernate for a few seasons...lol

Reactions: rfournier103

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Curious how much energy they have on Saturday when I go to my first (and very likely only) game of the year.

Between me being there (excluding preseason, I don’t think they’ve won in the last 8 or so games I’ve been to) and the brutal stretch of games recently, I’m wondering how they’ll match up against that Rangers roster.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I just watched the highlights since I only saw the first period last night. I see they took Vladar out after the first. I like him, wish him the best, but not last night.

.....and for the VERY FIRST TIME they showed the hug as a highlight!

Curious how much energy they have on Saturday when I go to my first (and very likely only) game of the year.

Between me being there (excluding preseason, I don’t think they’ve won in the last 8 or so games I’ve been to) and the brutal stretch of games recently, I’m wondering how they’ll match up against that Rangers roster.
Sell high! :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Ladyfan

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
And the Boston Bruins have emerged victorious once again.

View attachment 659954

4-0 on a long and grueling road trip. Those games were TOUGH. Missed the Edmonton game due to work, but I took last night off because it was Mrs. 103’s birthday. She watched Monday night and gave me some updates when I had a chance to call her, and she insisted on watching last night. What a finish!

They looked gassed but there was no quit in them, and that game winner was amazing. And what a night by Orlov. Three-point night, plus he introduced himself to a Flames player who thought he was being funny down at the Bruins’ goal line. Loved it.

Hopefully the Bruins can get a little rest and regroup. Well done on the road trip.
Congratulations on her Birthday....That is very cool. Cheers

Reactions: rfournier103

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul

You will get a win this Saturday...You deserve it totally. I hope Cane doesn't get a shot on net ...lol

Reactions: CharasLazyWrister

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
I thought Charlie McAvoy played very poorly defensively last night as well as Monday. I was really hoping to see him shut down teams top players. Instead he over committed and got caught multiple times by the Alberta teams. I’m a bit worried going into the playoffs which of our dmen/pairs can be shutdown players. Don’t get my wrong the offense from them all has been fun all year, but what about when they have to shut down Matthew’s or Kucherov? Is it Carlo? Cuz it doesn’t look like it’s Charlie.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

It is the Rangers, They will be ready and amped up.

Reactions: CharasLazyWrister

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I thought Charlie McAvoy played very poorly defensively last night as well as Monday. I was really hoping to see him shut down teams top players. Instead he over committed and got caught multiple times by the Alberta teams. I’m a bit worried going into the playoffs which of our dmen/pairs can be shutdown players. Don’t get my wrong the offense from them all has been fun all year, but what about when they have to shut down Matthew’s or Kucherov? Is it Carlo? Cuz it doesn’t look like it’s Charlie.

If you are that worried about getting a shutdown pairing amongst 27, 81, 25 & 73
other than TB there isn't a single team in the NHL that can role out a top 4
and a closer playing at the level of Boston's netminding.

Sounds to me your searching for something to complain about since Coyle's
play this year has prevented you from complaining about him!!!

Bfan14

Jan 24, 2023
Ullmark for sure a heroic performance. Kept them in it during OT when the rest of the team was standing around gassed. Kept them in it in regulation. Orlov with a massive game as well. 2 goals and an assist. Superb addition to the team. Keep him on the PP! Hats off to Jake. Took a huge hit to set up a key goal. Made a sick pass to spring Pasta on a breakaway.

Bs couldn't have been more tired and played much worse, yet pull out a game on the road against a team desperate to make the playoffs, and on the back end of a back-to-back. Team is special. Still in disbelief they got the 2 pts. Keep it rolling!
Yeah that was one of the least deserved wins I've seen in a long time and I LOVE IT

Reactions: missingchicklet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad