Post-Game Talk: GAME 60 - HAIL LINUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRUINS 4 Flames 3 F

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
Anyone who loves players looking for big hits should probably watch this 100 times. In today's game, it often takes you out of the play and if I were one of Zadorov's teammates, I'd be pissed at him for costing us the game. Completely unnecessary, low IQ, selfish play.
Almost like a high school level hockey play to impress the kids in the stands. In the meantime, what a beautiful pass by Orlov to set up that goal.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
I sadly missed the game but caught the highlights.

Orlov….. wow. Bruins don’t need to roll 4 forwards on the power play anymore I would say.

Reactions: PastaBaked

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
And the Boston Bruins have emerged victorious once again.

1677674179905.jpeg

4-0 on a long and grueling road trip. Those games were TOUGH. Missed the Edmonton game due to work, but I took last night off because it was Mrs. 103’s birthday. She watched Monday night and gave me some updates when I had a chance to call her, and she insisted on watching last night. What a finish!

They looked gassed but there was no quit in them, and that game winner was amazing. And what a night by Orlov. Three-point night, plus he introduced himself to a Flames player who thought he was being funny down at the Bruins’ goal line. Loved it.

Hopefully the Bruins can get a little rest and regroup. Well done on the road trip.

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
Ok, so I am old and turned off the TV after we lost the lead and headed to bed.

After watching an exhausted Bruins team lumber their way through this game, Ullmark stand on his head and Uncle Nick get hurt I was just hoping we'd end up being healthy for the most part after this one.

I cannot believe we won this hockey game in OT!

To boot, Mac gets the winner to redeem himself....

WOW!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The Flames fans still love Looch, which is pretty remarkable for a player whose contract really hasn't been a good one for his team. That's how great a guy he is.

Can't say we haven't been entertained these last two games. What a ride, what a weird game. That's hockey!! It's been a blast.
I love this. Some Boston fans still love Looch too. I thought he looked good last night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad