Post-Game Talk: GAME 60 - HAIL LINUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRUINS 4 Flames 3 F

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I spy a Bruins Iginla jersey in the crowd lol

20230301_121914.jpg

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
If hockey history has taught us anything, it’s that GOALTENDING makes all the difference nine out of ten times. Either by shutting down a powerful offense, or saving the day when you’re having an off night.

We’ve been on both sides of it. Ullmark is the real deal.
Bruins history.....Dryden, Parent, Barrasso, Ranford, Roy...............

Reactions: rfournier103

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
This Ullmark story was posted in the Linus Ullmark thread in December, but Kelly Hrudey mentioned it after last night's great performance by Linus, and it really hit home with me as my Father also struggled with alcoholism, and it definitely affects the entire family.

So I thought I'd post it here again for anybody who missed it.....as Wally stated, it's a "Real good read".

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019

Has Boston gotten an unusual number of games against PO teams
with key players out. Las Vegas on the road (2 top D, Eichel, then Whitecloud in game),
Colorado both games, Toronto (Matthews\Muzzin), Florida (Barkov, Ekblad hurt in game), Carolina (Slavin) and now Buffalo (Dahlin)? I know Boston had Marchand and McAvoy out first 8 games but they had a fairly favorable schedule early.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
This Ullmark story was posted in the Linus Ullmark thread in December, but Kelly Hrudey mentioned it after last night's great performance by Linus, and it really hit home with me as my Father also struggled with alcoholism, and it definitely affects the entire family.

So I thought I'd post it here again for anybody who missed it.....as Wally stated, it's a "Real good read".

Same here. Great read and was a much needed reminder that there is someone else out there who is also experiencing what you've also experienced. It helped me open up more about what happened with my dad and that it is ok to feel so many emotions.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Reminds me of his brother, former B's coach Brian. His only solution to problems was to "work harder". It's why his Bruins teams were always physically & mentally gassed come playoff time, he ground them down to powder during the regular season.
Very good, and very accurate post.

Reactions: BMC

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Lindholm far and away their best dman lately, last night included. Grzelcyk was just okay last night. He was behind the play a few times resulting in scoring opportunities (one for an actual goal against). McAvoy I feel just needs some rest.
I agree on Lindholm. Orlov played very well and has harsh in his game. 48 played more than ok, despite imo that 73 play. That said 73 did close the game... hockey is just romantic!

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Has Boston gotten an unusual number of games against PO teams
with key players out.
Las Vegas on the road (2 top D, Eichel, then Whitecloud in game),
Colorado both games, Toronto (Matthews\Muzzin), Florida (Barkov, Ekblad hurt in game), Carolina (Slavin) and now Buffalo (Dahlin)? I know Boston had Marchand and McAvoy out first 8 games but they had a fairly favorable schedule early.

Indeed, they have.

Ad

Upcoming events

• New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,757.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Wagers: 2