Post-Game Talk: Game 6 | Senators vs Golden Knights | Thur. Oct. 17th, 10pm | RDS, TSN5

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Hoping Chabot & Brown break their goose eggs... curious to see WhatsisNamey continue to show his stuff.

Go Sens!

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
McDonalds threatened to pull their ad money when we tried to call this year's version of the team a Value Meal.

Ya I heard that aswell. I think they should've done a marketing campaign like wal mart. Have the smiley face bouncing around rolling back prices.

We're rolling back salaries !

Reactions: Cosmix

Another Mr Lizard

I heard he was Danish
Nov 19, 2017
In Vegas. On a bit of a winning streak on the slot machines. Won like 17 cans of Pepsi. Hoping the prizes get a little bit more exotic though...

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
If they call them up and keep them up this year and next they are no longer exempt tho no?
If they have more than two years pro experience in the AHL they would not be exempt regardless of whether or not we call them up. So Klimchuck for example is not exempt despite only ever playing 1 nhl game.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Looking forward to seeing Duclair with White and Tkachuk.. Tough competition but I Duclair should help generate more chances and play around the net

4th RW on that line entering the 6th game

Brown
Ryan
Ennis
Duclair

am I missing anyone?

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I have a good feeling about this game. Dunno why, but I think they'll find a way to get the 2 points.

And late night games suck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad