Post-Game Talk: Game 6 | Senators vs Golden Knights | Thur. Oct. 17th, 10pm | RDS, TSN5

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Laos Vegas?

4309505718_71bff0874f.jpg

Reactions: OD99

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Do you make the McDouble like a Mac?
I didn’t even know you could do that till like two months ago lol and now I always do! Such a rookie. My brother told me about this magical thing. Granted I always have to order at the counter because the damn touch screen doesn’t have that option.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
I didn’t even know you could do that till like two months ago lol and now I always do! Such a rookie. My brother told me about this magical thing. Granted I always have to order at the counter because the damn touch screen doesn’t have that option.

I won’t fully trust robots until they have free will.

And even then, it’ll still only be the ‘cool’ ones.

Reactions: tardigrade81

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I mean, it's against one of the best teams in the league and the first game of a road trip. Kinda don't want to get embarrassed?
ok well .. sure .
My hope level is very low.. My apathy level is pretty high. Nilsson has to be better than his last game. Maybe this is the game. Andy is old. No guarantees either way

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
Ya you are a rookie.

Wendy's is right around the corner.

Wendeys puts mayo on EVERYTHING. 1. Disgusting 2. It’s a pass to indigestion at the least.

While McD’s doesn’t decompose - it doesn’t make you sick either.

Also - are we not forgetting the Hamburgaler run?

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Wendeys puts mayo on EVERYTHING. 1. Disgusting 2. It’s a pass to indigestion at the least.

Ya they do it’s true. I like the baconator but I nearly have a heart attack after I eat it. Wendys is like a once a year thing for me.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008

Mayo is disgusting and you do know you can ask for no mayo right ?

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Spicy Big Crunch...extra spicy sauce.
Mmmmmmm yes!

granted it usually makes me sick on the toilet for a while but still it’s delicious.

true story last time I had one was last month and I got sick and went to the bathroom. My 4 month old son at that time was fussy and crying. But nothing I could do. Just sat there. Helpless on the shitter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad