Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Kinda hoping for a WR or LB like Franklin or Wilson but if I’m honest with myself I’m just going by names and positions at this point in the draft

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Hunt I didn’t get to because I couldn’t find any coaches tape whatsoever. He’s an excellent athlete for an NFL EDGE and he was playing in the Southland Conference. Good luck coming to a meaningful conclusion from that tape. He even used to be a DB. Good risk to take.

Ravens again

They got the best Penn St defender two rounds after another guy at the same rough position. 🤷

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Hunt I didn’t get to because I couldn’t find any coaches tape whatsoever. He’s an excellent athlete for an NFL EDGE and he was playing in the Southland Conference. Good luck coming to a meaningful conclusion from that tape. He even used to be a DB. Good risk to take.

They got the best Penn St defender two rounds after another guy at the same rough position. shrug:
I'm convinced they're cheating somehow

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

They got the best Penn St defender two rounds after another guy at the same rough position. 🤷
You mean you don't hunt down film Houston Christian games?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
@Beef Invictus Every pick is good. All of them.

I just caught up on my people's end. I have some vague awareness of two of these guys. They're both guys I want very much. Coleman and Sainristil.

Sainristil in particular. If you recall my nonstop raving about Diablo, then you may know this is exactly my kind of guy. Not the "ballhawk" guys playing an athletic game that wont translate. The thinking dudes who fine tune the defense, read plays, and tell the guys around them what they should do. It indicates many things to me. Good instincts and confidence in them; good knowledge of the sport; and from college on, I figure these have to be the guys that are putting in work studying their opponents and actually doing it well. The football nerds.

For years I've watched as they draft flashy guys who are dumb as rocks and go nowhere in the pros. They've lacked someone who might be able to run a D on the field since... probably London Fletcher?

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad