GDT: Game 6: Predators @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I got no idea what the refs were looking at there. Didn't see a hook but Goose didn't argue..... Tocchet was triggered about it though. :laugh:

Oh yeah I was more talking about his attempt to keep the puck in and giving up a 2 on 1 in the first place. He tried to jump and catch it but it was like 3 feet above him :laugh:

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
So far he has been. Would be nice to see that turn around. I always liked Dvo starting with Tippett trying to **** up his development. He not only needs to get better like he's shown recently, he needs to prove he can stay healthy.

He's certainly been on a rollercoaster. From looking like a steal in the draft, to Tippett trying to send him down but getting thwarted by injuries to our centers, to multiple injuries himself, to getting a fat contract after an injury, to finally now showing something. Let's hope it continues.

The goals and points are nice, but he has been really good in other ways. People just didn't realize it at the time.

Tip didn't screw his development - he honestly could have been fine in the AHL early on, but the problem was injuries forced his stay up as opposed to any poor development. He got injured as well at inopportune times in development.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I always go read the opponent comments. Same thing every game. "We're losing to the Coyotes?" Why do we always play like **** against the bad teams". "We look slow against a weak team".
:wg:

Going to take a deep playoff run or two to shake the stigma. Don't blame them.

Reactions: RemoAZ

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Going to take a deep playoff run or two to shake the stigma. Don't blame them.

True, but I always assume these people are hockey fans, not just fans of their team. We've outplayed every single team we have played so far. We destroyed two "contenders" and took another to OT. And the two games we lost we dominated and only lost by 1.

I get it, we have to prove a lot more than just a good/decent start, but it isn't like the team looks bad and didn't barely miss the playoffs last year.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
The lady f***ing howling or whatever the hell it is that can be heard on tv needs to gtfo. I remember talking about this last year.

Reactions: Canis Latrans

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Please don't play tough. We aren't tough. We haven't been for years and when we try we get embarrassed and then lose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad