GDT: Game 6: Predators @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Good **** Chicken, even though it took you ten years to get that shot off.

Schmaltz is looking like he did when we got him last year and was a PPG player.

Yeah, for a second I thought we blew that chance because of how long it took to get it off. The only thing that lasted longer was Saros realizing that Schmaltz didn't take a shot.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
sheet-pan-sausage-and-pepper-hoagies-four-1.jpg

I'd eat the shit out of those, my god.

Reactions: RemoAZ and Muppet

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Nash keeps calling Schmaltz secondary scoring... he's in our top-six. That isn't secondary.

Reactions: Murf

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Coyotes with an Auston Matthews interview during the intermission while he's wearing an ugly blue jersey and then show him scoring on the Coyotes. Ouch.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Chayka's day of redemption.

That's the thing - I would say that after the trade for Schmaltz, Chayka kind of put his stamp on the team. At that point, it was pretty certain that he jettisoned the players that he needed/wanted to. Some players, we couldn't do that to. But, this is what his vision was and is.

Last year, things were starting to come together, but we were beset by injury at probably the most influential time of the year. Between December and the end of January, you are trying to reset what failings you had early, or add on and put yourself in playoff position further. We are capable of dominating each game, even if we don't win.

People have been looking for every reason to pooh-pooh what had been done, and yet we look as good as we ever have, even in a season that is all of 5.67 games old.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->