Forsberg-Duchene-Granlund
Sissons-Bonino-Watson
Carr-Turris-Smith

Josi - Ellis
Ekholm - Fabbro
Hamhuis - Weber

Rinne

Coyotes' Jordan Oesterle: Feeling fine after late exit
Oesterle (lower body) exited Tuesday's 4-2 win over the Jets after blocking a shot in the third period, but he's expected to be fine for Thursday's game against Nashville, Craig Morgan of The Athletic reports.

EHBvrWYU0AA5AUF.jpg

AJ171181

Sep 27, 2019
Bochum
Nice to see Oesterle seems to be fine.
Go Yotes!

Can‘t watch it :(, 4 am in the week is too hard.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I'm excited for this game. Should be a fun one to watch, imo. Nashville is 4-2-0 right now... Losses against Detroit and the Kings (not who you'd expect right?) Beat the Caps, Knights, Wild, and Sharks. Nashville has scored at least 3 goals in every game (5,3,5,6,4,5)... So, this will be a good test for the Hammer-less defense.

They've also given up a pretty decent amount of goals as well (2,5,2,5,7,2). So if the Yotes can break over that 2 goal mark that seems to help.

I'm just excited! Let's go Yotes!!!

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
This is a really good litmus test for us, moreso than the game against Colorado.

Hoping for a 4-3 victory in OT or SO. I think it will be a very close matchup.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Much has changed about the Coyotes in a short time, largely for the better - but the superstition of starting the guys who won the last game remains.
That superstition transcends the Coyotes and can be found in the sports world at all levels. Indeed, it transcends sports.
"The enemy of good is better." -Coyotefucious

Reactions: Name Nameless

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
That superstition transcends the Coyotes and can be found in the sports world at all levels. Indeed, it transcends sports.
"The enemy of good is better." -Coyotefucious

There are some baseball managers eccentric enough to constantly tinker (beyond matchup stuff). But yeah it's pretty standard really. And TBH I don't even disagree with it generally speaking. If a group won and did so in a reasonable effort (IE not luck) then why not roll it again?

I'm not on board with the Hayton part time player thing, I don't mind limited minutes if necessary, but the FO seems fine with it so it seems like it's happening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad