My reaction to the Kessel goal:

wWXYfmi.png

Reactions: MIG

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Overpaid, remember?

So far he has been. Would be nice to see that turn around. I always liked Dvo starting with Tippett trying to f*** up his development. He not only needs to get better like he's shown recently, he needs to prove he can stay healthy.

He's certainly been on a rollercoaster. From looking like a steal in the draft, to Tippett trying to send him down but getting thwarted by injuries to our centers, to multiple injuries himself, to getting a fat contract after an injury, to finally now showing something. Let's hope it continues.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Phil leaned into Ekholm, refs ain't buying that

Rubbin is racin

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
So far he has been. Would be nice to see that turn around. I always liked Dvo starting with Tippett trying to **** up his development. He not only needs to get better like he's shown recently, he needs to prove he can stay healthy.

He's certainly been on a rollercoaster. From looking like a steal in the draft, to Tippett trying to send him down but getting thwarted by injuries to our centers, to multiple injuries himself, to getting a fat contract after an injury, to finally now showing something. Let's hope it continues.
Oh jeez

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
We are fast, strong on the puck, and don’t make many unforced errors. We are creating a ton of chances. This is some team!

Reactions: 0point1

cobra427

May 6, 2012
We are fast, strong on the puck, and don’t make many unforced errors. We are creating a ton of chances. This is some team!
All true, but I wonder if Nashville is taking us pretty lightly, playing their back up, second period I bet is different. We did dominate them in P1.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Yeah expect a massive push from Nashville in the second. Laviolette will be tearing them apart in there right now.

Reactions: RemoAZ

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Dvorak has always been this good. There is a reason why we never involved Dvorak in talks with Minnesota.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad