GDT: Game 55: Snow @ Bears | 1 PM MT | February 10, 2019

Which would you rather?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Bergeron and Marchand out against Calvert and Compher. How did you expect that one to go?
Lol no doubt, however, it's not like MacKinnon and Rantanen have done anything to be worthy to be put on the ice there. Hell, MacKinnon and Landeskog almost lead to McAvoy scoring in the first 30 seconds of OT anyway.

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

HartKinnon

Nov 25, 2010
It's just comical at this point.

The same players are failing constantly. They have no idea what to do in overtime. No idea how to play.

I'm honestly convinced a junior team could beat the Avs in 3-on-3 overtime.

Did you watch these last two overtimes? Againts Washington they didn't have a chance but this and the one againts Isles they figured it out and if you can't see that you are quite blind.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
It's official.. The hockey gods want us to have two top five picks. Varly was good, and the gwG ends up a deflection in OT.

The only two players I really didn't like that matter are Kerfoot and Nemeth.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
16 of a possible 52 points over their last 26 games.

This team deserves every bit of failure coming to them. Then we'll get the same old bull**** from the core players after the season "we want to be a part of the change" "we want to be here to fix this" blah blah blah.

Just ****ing tank. I'm sick of it. Tank this season, trade Erik Johnson for whatever the hell you can get along with Ian Cole, trade Wilson/Andrighetto/Varlamov/Grubauer/Nemeth/Kerfoot/Barberio for whatever you can, too.

I'm just sick and tired of this team.

Reactions: AvsWraith

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Did you watch these last two overtimes? Againts Washington they didn't have a chance but this and the one againts Isles they figured it out and if you can't see that you are quite blind.
Quite blind? The Avs were terrified in this overtime. All they did was gain the zone, turn around and bide time.

If you couldn't see that they were just praying to get to a shootout, you are the one that's blind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad