Finland
"Avalanche 5-15-5 in last 25."

giphy.gif

bEsKYW5.jpg

*Lineups unconfirmed.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Andrighetto has 6 points in 36 games. Probably last season for him with the Avs. That's Bork-like numbers.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Boys come out flying just because they know this game will be talked about on chiclets.

No lie though, Boston games are the new HNIC games. Teams come out flying because they want to be praised by those guys on the pod.

Reactions: UncleRisto

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Boys come out flying just because they know this game will be talked about on chiclets.

No lie though, Boston games are the new HNIC games. Teams come out flying because they want to be praised by those guys on the pod.
I've been listening to every episode from the start of the year now. Took a while to get used to the Boston accents and hockey bro talk, but it's a fun listen.

Tike Myson

Jan 1, 2019
USA
Leaving in about an hour to make my way up to Boston.

Generally we are pretty solid against the Bs and even better at the TD

However this downhill slide paired with the fact we played yesterday has me worried.

Just hoping it’s not a blowout and we actually don’t sabatoge the game which is a pretty sad thing when you think about it.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Wow I couldn't believe it when I saw Colorado hasn't lost in Boston since March 30th, 1998. Thats an insane streak, not trying to jinx.
“Jinx’s aren’t real”
-Nathan Mackinnon

The Avs can’t win a hockey game doe so you have that going for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->